A Job

This is a Lee Chaolan (Tekken) Male Reader x Weiss requested by KyleBardleyFernandez.

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat on the locker room bench with my heart beating rapidly. This was the big moment I've been waiting for. If I won this then I would won the grand prize. The only problem was no one knew what the grand prize was.

All I know is that it's supplied by the Schnee Coporation. I stood from my seat and made my way out of the room. The crowd in the stadium erupted in excitement. My opponent and I entered the ring. We got to the center and stood a few feet apart. The loud speaker blared to life.

Speaker: "Ladies and Gentelmen the moment you've all been waiting for... THE TITLE BOUT!!!! In the left corner weighting in at 150 pounds. He can charm any woman meets. The Red Rose of Mexico and our champion: Don Flamingo!!!" The crowd roared in excitement.

Speaker: "And in the left corner weighting in at 130 pounds. He has fire in his will and strength in his heart. The challenger The Silver Haired Demon: (Y/N) (L/N)!!! The first person to get K.O.'d is the loser." The bell rang and we circled one another.

Don: "Do you think you can beat me child?" He said

(Y/N): "I beat everyone else before you." He lunged at me with a left hook. I easily dodged it and delivered a knee to his gut. He coughed as I backed up a little. I moved forward and brought my knee to his head causing him to falter backwards and it also knocked off his..... topuee?!?

He regained his composure and patted his head frantically. He got angry and threw multiple punches which I dodged with ease. I delivered a right hook to his face sending him to the floor.

Speaker: "And the winner is The Silver Haired Demon!!!" The crowd cheered and whistles at my victory.

(Y/N): "Seriously? That's it? What a let down." I left the cage and made my way back to the locker room. When I entered I decided to take a quick shower.

After washing and drying myself I slid on my boxers and short. The door abruptly opened and two women walked in. Both had platinum white hair but, the two seemed of different age.

Girl: "Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?"

(Y/N): "Depends on who's asking."

Winter: "I am Winter Schnee, head of The Schnee Company and this is my younger sister Weiss Schnee. I'm here to talk about your reward."

(Y/N): "Well can we talk after I get fully dressed?" They finally noticed I had no shirt on revealing my toned body. Weiss's face grew a slight tone of pink before both left. I went to my locker and opened it.

I grabbed a (F/C) tee from my bag and put it on. I zipped up my bag and slung it across my shoulder. The locker closed and I exited the locker room. Both of them were leaning against the wall waiting.

(Y/N): "What did I win?"

Winter: "A job." I was confused at what she said. "Since you're the toughest fighter, and a skilled one at that, I want to offer you a job."

(Y/N): "What is it?"

Winter: "You'll be Weiss's personal bodyguard."

(Y/N): "How could you possibly know my skill from one fight?"

Winter: "Oh we haven't seen just one fight, we've seen then all." This came as a complete shock to me. "We kept tabs on every fighter in this tournament. You peeled out interest the most."

(Y/N): "Fine. You know my skill, but what's in it for me?"

Winter: "A weekly salary, benefits of the Schnee Company, and a permenant place to live." I thought about it for a moment and decided on something.

(Y/N): "I'll agree under one condition."

Winter: "And that is?"

(Y/N): "A question for Weiss." She looked at me dumbfounded, but quickly regained her composure.

Winter: "Fine."

Weiss: "What is your question?"

(Y/N): "Are you okay with me being your bodyguard?" Winter snickered a bit. "What's so funny?"

Winter: "What kind of question is that?"

(Y/N): "A question that lets her voice her opinion and make her own choice." Both of them smiled at my response.

Weiss: "I want you to be my bodyguard."

(Y/N): "It's settled. From now on I am at your service Weiss Schnee."

Winter: "Let us leave then."

Timeskip - 2 Months

Schnee Manor

I stood at attention watching Weiss go around the room going random things. I smiled while watching her run around like a little kid. She noticed my smile and puffed her cheeks at me.

Weiss: "What are you smiling at?" She stopped what she was doing and walked up to me.

(Y/N): "Nothing at all kiddo." She punched my shoulder. "Ow!"

Weiss: "You're only older by one year!!" She crossed her arm while mine went up defensively. She chuckled and sat on her bed. "Not gonna sit with me?"

(Y/N): "You know I have to protect you if someone tries to attack."

Weiss: "This isn't a meeting (Y/N) and you did protect me." She fell back and laid on her bed.

(Y/N): "Yeah, but you still got hurt." That day will never leave my mind. An assassin tried to kill Weiss at one of the meetings. I managed to stop him, but he put a bullet in Weiss's shoulder. That was a month ago and I still won't forgive myself.

Weiss: "But I made it out alive and beside I'm in danger of not getting cuddles from my bodyguard boyfriend." I shook my head and moved towards her. I got on the bed and laid next to her. She cuddled into my chest while I wrapped my arms around her and placed my head on top of hers.

(Y/N): "Now you're safe."

Weiss: "I always am when you're around." She closed her eyes and I did the same.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in he next chapter.