Scared of Faunus

This is a Blake x Male Reader requested by Brave_Vesperia. He was also the one to give me the idea for the story.

Third Person POV

The wind howled relentlessly as monsterous thunder cracked the midnight sky. The rain poured down with the might of a waterfall as it hit the outside window. The room was shrouded in complete darkness except for a spot which the moon illuminated through the window. The bed creaked as (Y/N) tossed and turned.
(Y/N): "No!" He said while moving around. "Stop!" He pleaded as he kept on tossing and turn.

(Y/N)'s POV- Nightmare

My skin felt like it was on fire as another whip slashed my back.
(Y/N): "Ahhh!" I screeched in pain. My back loosened as I began to breath heavily. I let my head hang as a man with red hair approcahed me. He lifted my head harshly with his hand as I looked into his eyes through his mask.
Man: "You're more resilient than all the others." He said as I looked at him in fear.
(Y/N): "I-I." I said trying to form a sentence but was unable to due to the tremendous pain. He let my head fall as he got up and went behind me.
Man: "You have some fight left in you." He said as I heard him began to walked back towards me. I lifted my head to see him standing in front of me with a red hot iron poker. "But every person has a breaking point." He said as he hovered the the poker close to my left shoulder. "So let's see how much it will take." He said jabbing the poker into my left shoulder as he began to laugh.
(Y/N): "AHHHH!!!!!" I yelled out in immense pain while the poker seared the flesh within my shoulder. He twisted and turned the poker causing me to scream in pain even louder. As my screams grew louder so did his laughter.

Timeskip - 1 Week

My feet carried me quickly through the forest as I heard them yell from behind me.
Man: "Dont let him escape!!!" He shouted as I rushed through a thorn bush. The thorns tore through my clothes and flesh but I didn't care. I needed to get away from them as far as possible. My foot then came out from under me as I fell face first to the ground. I felt a searing pain in my right foot as I looked down to see it caught in a makeshift bear trap.
(Y/N): "God Dammit!!" I grunted as I tried to release myself from the trap. It took me a few seconds until I finally got the trap off my foot. I tried to stand but found myself only able to hobble.
Man: "There he is!!" He yelled as I looked behind me to see the man with red hair and multiple of his goons making there way towards me. My eyes widened as I hobbled as fast as I could away from them. Within a few minutes I emerged from the forest and ran to the edge of a cliff. I looked down to see a waterfall crashing down into a river. I heard the grass behind me crunch as I saw the man and his minions emerged from the forest.
(Y/N): "Stay back!!!" I yelled as he looked at me mad.
Man: "Come back without a fight and I'll make your death a quick one." He said as he drew a red blade from his sheath. I just shook my head as I looked at them.
(Y/N): "I'm a dead man anyways." I said as I turned and jumped off the cliff. While the wind pressed against my face I closed my eyes and waited. I kept falling until I hit the water and then nothing.

Third Person POV

As a thunderous clap filled the room (Y/N) shot up straight breathing heavily. He placed a hand on his chest trying to control his breathing. (Y/N) removed his hand and drew his knees to his chest. He wrapped his arms around his knees and placed his head on his knees. He stared into the darkness as he felt dampness envelop his cheeks.
(Y/N): "Why?" He asked as the tears began to flow freely down his face. "Why me?!?" He asked again as the tears came down harder. "Just why dammit?!?" He yelled slightly as he finally broke. (Y/N) cried his heart out. The man with red hair was right after all. Every person had a breaking point and (Y/N) finally hit it. (Y/N) kept crying and crying until he eventually feel back into a darkened slumber.