Unknown Secret

This is a Auraless Male Reader x Pyrrha requested by explodingcarr0t. The requester gave me the story idea as well.

(N/N) = Nickname

(Y/N)'s POV

Glynda: "Aura is the manifestation of our soul. It bears our burdens and shields our hearts." This was common knowledge to anyone. Anything that had a soul had the potential to have an Aura. "That being said there are extremely rare cases of people being born without an Aura or Sembelance."

A small sigh escaped my lips when she said that, but what she said was completely true. There are some cases where a person is born without them. It's a one in one million chance yet somehow I nailed that chance.

All my life I've never had an Aura to protect me. I've never had a Sembelance to enhance my skills or combat. The only thing I could rely on was my own skills and perseverance.

I was able to surpass the expectations put upon myself and earned a spot in Beacon Academy. Only the Professors and my parents knew of knowledge.

Glynda: "That concludes our lesson for today." Everyone picked up their things and exited the classroom. It was lunch time so I made my way to the cafeteria. The doors opened to reveal the entire student body.

Talking buzzed and laughter echoed. The smell of succulent food made my stomach growl. I grabbed a plate and walked around for a moment.

Pyrrha: "Over here (Y/N)!!" A voice echo amongst the loud chatter. My head turned to the left to see Pyrrha and our friends waving. I quickly made my way to the table and the sound of people talking lessened.

(Y/N): "Yo!" I sat down and began to attack my food. The food at Beacon was so freaking good.

Yang: "Ready to get you butt handed to you (Y/N)?" She was as cocky as every.

(Y/N): "Mh mhhm mmhmmm mmhm!!" My mouth was still full so I couldn't speak clearly.

Pyrrha: "Eat first before you choke." I swallowed my food and let out a satisfied burp.

(Y/N): "In your dreams Yang!!" Her hair lit up a bit and her lilac eyes turned red.

Yang: "I'll throw down right her right now!!" She was about to jump at me, but Blake hit the top of her head with a book. Yang face planted into the table and we all laughed.

Blake: "Save the fighting for class." She opened her book and continued reading. Yang sat up and rubbed the spot where she got hit.

Pyrrha: "(Y/N) still owes me a fight so before he fights anyone else he has to go through me." Seems like someone is feeling confident.

(Y/N): "So you think you can beat me this time huh Pyrrha? If I remember correctly the score was 19-0." She huffed and stomped her foot.

Pyrrha: "That's gonna change today. I'm gonna take your title." A laugh escaped my lips while I leaned forward on my elbows. My head laid in my hands while I looked at her.

(Y/N): "I was given the title of 'Untouchable' for a reason Pyrrha. No one has yet to land a hit against me in combat." She still held her smile.

Pyrrha: "Be confidant while you can, because that title is gonna read 'defeated' very soon." The bell rang signaling the end of lunch.

(Y/N): "Whatever you say Pyr." We got up from the table and disposed of our trays.

Pyrrha: "You'll be eating those words soon (N/N)." She still calls me that silly little nickname. Well I don't hate it when she calls me that.