Sweet Coco

This is a Loving Coco x Male Reader requested by JimmyXYZ. Sorry it took so long.

Coco's POV

Port: "And that is how I slew the giant boratusk with just my bare hands!!" He said excitedly as I just let out a sigh. The Professor was going on about his stories again and I couldn't be bothered to listen. The bell finally rang as relief washed over my brain. Soon the class was emptying out as I packed up my items. I was about to leave until I heard soft snoring. (Y/N) was in the chair next to me asleep with his mouth slightly open. I smiled as I stood next to him.

Coco: "Wake up (Y/N)." I said in a gentle voice while shaking him softly.

(Y/N): "Five more minutes." He said in a grunt as I just shook my head. I sat back down and pulled out my scroll. I went to the alarm setting on my phone and set it to go off in five minutes. However, this ring tone would wake him up. I finished and placed the phone next to his head. Five minutes passed and my alarm went off causing a train horn to blare. "AHHHH!!!" He screamed while falling to the floor. I burst out laughing as his chest kept rising and lowering fast.

Coco: "Oh my god *laugh* that was to *laugh* funny!!!" I said through my laughs while trying to stop. He got up and walked over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders. He began shaking me causing me to laugh more.

(Y/N): "Stop *shake* doing *shake* that!!!" He said as my laughter decided to finally clam down. He let go of my shoulders as I wiped some tears from my eyes.

Coco: "It's just to easy (Y/N)." I said as he puffed his cheeks and looked away from me. I shook my head playfully and gave him a hug. His face blushed a little as I let go. "And besides, you know you can't stay mad at me." I said as he finally smiled. He flicked my forehead which caused me to recoil slightly.

(Y/N): "There payback." He said as I smiled. "Now let's go to lunch cause I'm hungry." He said. We both exited the classroom and walked to the cafeteria. (Y/N) held the door open for me.

Coco: "Such a gentleman." I said sarcastically.

(Y/N): "Only the best for you ma lady." He retorted as we entered the cafeteria. We quickly grabbed our food and walked to our teams table. Yatsuhashi was sitting next to Fox, but Velvet was nowhere to be seen.

Coco: "That's weird. Hey Fox where's Velvet?" I asked him. He was about to answer until I heard her pained scream from behind me. I turned to see Cardin pulling on her ears. This made my blood boil. I was about to get up until (Y/N) shot straight up from his seat. "(Y/N)?" I questioned him as he turned to leave the table. The look on his face scared me a bit, because all I saw was pure rage in his eyes. I guess I'll just sit back and watch the show.

(Y/N)'s POV

My anger was high and my blood was boiling to a point as I walked towards Cardin.

(Y/N): "Hey Asschester." I said as he stopped pulling on Velvet's ears and looked up at me.

Cardin: "The fuck you say to me punk?!?" He asked angered as I stopped a few feet away from him.

(Y/N): "I'm pretty sure I didn't fucking stutter Asschester." I said which made him even madder. "I'm gonna give you one chance and one chance only. Let go of Velvet's ears and stop bullying her." I said with a glare.

Cardin: "Or what you gonna beat me up?" He asked with a cocky grin.

(Y/N): "To a bloody pulp." I said in a stale monotone. He just looked at me and pulled her ears again.

Velvet: "Owww!!" She slightly yelled as I lost it. I activated my Sembelance and shot forward at an insane speed. I grabbed Velvet and took her away from Cardin. I placed her at our table.