Strange Things

This is a Dr. Strange Male Reader x Weiss requested by The_JokerHA. Also I'm not a huge fan when it comes to Marvel/DC so don't shoot me after reading this. I'm using my own imagination at how this works.

(Y/N)'s POV

A book levitated in front of me as I did push ups. I was vastly interested by it and I wanted to work out at the same time.

(Y/N): "Turn page." I said as the page turned over. My reading was interrupted by the door opening abruptly.

Wong: "(Y/N)!!" He said excitedly.

(Y/N): "Yes?" I questioned as I finished my push up and stood. My cape brought over a towel as I began to wipe the sweat from my body. "Thank you Cape."

Wong: "We just got another artifact." He said as I nodded and snapped my fingers. My (f/c) t-shirt and blue jeans magically appeared on my body. We left the training room and walked to the living room. Upon reaching it I saw the artifact.

The artifact in question was a very tall and slim mirror. I looked at it from the side and it seemed to disappear. I stood in front of it with Wong by my side.

(Y/N): "Any idea on what it does?" I asked him as I continued to eye it up and down.

Wong: "I have no idea. The people who brought it to us don't even know what it does." He told me as I nodded. I snapped my fingers once again and The Orb of Agamotto appeared in front of me. "Are you about to do the thing?"

(Y/N): "I'm about to do the thing." I said as I placed my hands above the orb and began to concentrate. My powers linked with the orb as projections began to appear around the mirror. They were studying the mirror. After a couple more minutes I got a vague answer. "Well that's strange."

Wong: "I thought you were Strange?" He snickered as my Cape smacked him on the back of the head.

(Y/N): "The orb told me, 'Look into the mirror and tell what you see, what it is that stares back at me.' I told him as I walked up to the mirror.

Wong: "What the heck does that mean?" He asked me as I stared at the mirror.

(Y/N): "Don't know, but I'll give it a shot." I told him as I just stared at the mirror. At first the only thing I saw was my own reflection, but soon it began to change. In the mirror appeared a girl. She wore elegant white clothing, platinum white hair, and white heel boots. Her complexion was white as snow and she had a scar across her left eye. She was on the ground kneeling with a rapier emplanted into the ground. The name 'Weiss' appeared above her head. "Weiss?"

The next thing I saw was a blinding light. I shut my eyes and waited. After a while I heard the wind whistle and birds chirping. I opened my eyes to see myself in a field. In front of me stood four girls with shocked expressions.

Weiss's POV

I walked around the school courtyard with my teammates as we talked about our day.

Ruby: "So how was the day with your sister Weiss?" She asked me.

Weiss: "It was nice getting to see Winter again, but it was also a bit sad." I told her.

Yang: "How so?" She asked me.

Weiss: "She asked me if I had mastered my summoning and I haven't yet." I told her.

Blake: "Summoning?" She questioned.

Weiss: "The Schnee Sembelance is hereditary which means every Schnee is able to use glyphs and summon avatars of enemies you have defeated. I haven't been able to master the summoning part yet." I told her as they all nodded.