Pushes and Pulls

This is a Pyrrha x Male Reader requested by reaper503.

Pyrrha's POV

Ruby's team and my team were discussing current events happing around the school while we walked to our next class.

Ruby: "Hey did you guys hear about the new student that's coming to Beacon?" She asked.

Pyrrha: "This late into the school year?" I responded.

Ruby: "Apparently he's a special case and acception." She said.

Nora: "I hope he likes breaking legs!!" The excitement was eminent in her voice.

Yang: "I wonder if he's a stud~" She flirted.

Blake: "You haven't even met the guy and you're already going for him Yang." She told her.

Yang: "What a girl can dream." We all just laughed while making our way to class. We entered the class on time for once while Professor Port asked everyone to be seated and to keep quiet.

Port: "Now as some of you may have heard we have a new student coming in late this year and I am hear to say that you have heard correctly." He walked over to the door and opened it. A guy walked in with his hoodie pulled up and a handkerchief mask on his face. "Now if you remove your hoodie and mask young man and introduce yourself to the class we can get on with our lesson." The boy sighed while taking off his hoodie and mask.

When he did I thought I saw a ghost, but I knew I was not. In front of me stood a face I hadn't seen in years. The face of a boy who I fell in love with growing up as kids. That boy was (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N)'s POV

While I took off my hoodie and mask I let a sigh escape my lips.

(Y/N): "Hello everyone I'm (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet ya." I said with a half smile.

Port: "Now that introductions are out of the way please take a seat in the front row." I nodded and went to my seat. I kept nodding off and on into dream land due to the boring stories Port was telling us. I also felt like there were a pair of eyes always watching my every move, but I just ignored it. The bell rang and everyone bolted to lunch, but I decided to take my time pack up my things.

??? "Mind if I talk with you for a minute (Y/N)?" A female voice asked.

(Y/N): "Listen if you want to hear a story about my life then go ask one of the profes-" but I stopped mid sentence when I turned around. When I turned around I was met with emerald eyes and beautiful red hair that I knew all to well.

(Y/N): "P-P-Pyrrha?!?!?" I stuttered.

Pyrrha: "Hello." I got up and stood in front of her. "Um (Y/N)?" She questioned but found the answer when I pulled her into a hug.

(Y/N): "I thought I would never see you again." I said with my eyes tearing a little while she hugged me back.

Pyrrha: "Safe to say you remember me." She said and I let go of here.

(Y/N): "I could never forget those emerald eyes and red hair." She blushed slightly at the comment.

Pyrrha: "You always did have a way with words." She playfully punched my arm.

(Y/N): "We can talk more on the way to the cafeteria." She nodded and we left the classroom. While we walked we caught up on lost time. She told me about how when she moved she went on to become a renowned fighter and I told her about what happened after she left.

We just laughed and had a fun time until we reached the cafeteria. When we entered the cafeteria we went go pick up our lunch and made our way to her friends table.

Pyrrha: "Hey everyone I want you guys to meet (Y/N) my childhood friend." She finished and everyone was a little shocked. "(Y/N) this is Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Ren, and Nora." She said pointing to each one.

Jaune: "What are the odds?" He asked.

Pyrrha: "I know right it's so cool."I said.

Yang: "Dang so that means he's taken." She said gloomy and we both went a little red faced. I mean I do have a crush on Pyrrha, but I knew it would never become a reality. Everyone kept bombarding Pyrrha and I with questions until a pained shriek echoed. I turned towards the sound and saw a bunny faunus getting her ears pulled by a bully. This made me really really mad.

(Y/N): "Pyrrha is that guy over there, who's bullying that girl, the asshole of this school?" I said through gritted teeth.

Pyrrha: "Yep." She said while smiling.

(Y/N): "I'll be back in a minute then." I got up from my seat and walked towards him.

Ruby: "Um Pyrrha what's about to happen?" She asked her.

Pyrrha: "Just watch." She told her. I could hear him talking the closer I got to him.

???: "See I told you they were real." I channeled my aura and began lifting him off the ground. I pulled him towards me while he was still lifting into the air. I stopped him in front of me and I stopped moving.

(Y/N): "So what's your name mister bully?" I asked him.

Cardin: "It's Cardin you piece of crap and you better put me down or I wi-" he was cut short as I levitated a knife towards his throat.

(Y/N): "Tch tch tch. Now Cardin that's no way to make a first impression." I said and I shifted my hand upwards. "This is how you make one." He shot upwards towards the ceiling screaming like a little girl and stopped just before smacking into the ceiling.

(Y/N): "How's the weather up there?" I yelled.

Cardin: "Put me down you ass." He yelled.

(Y/N): "If you say so dude." I stopped focusing and let him plummet to the ground again screaming like a little girl, but right before he hit the ground I stopped him. I levitated him up to where we were face to face.

(Y/N): "If I ever catch you bullying someone again I will personally send you flying into the atmosphere. Ya got it?" He just nodded and I let him go. "Now go clean the crap out of your pants." He bolted out of the cafeteria and walked over to the girl.

(Y/N): "Are you okay miss?" I asked her.

Velvet: "Yeah I'm fine. My name is Velvet Scarlatina." She said.

(Y/N): "Well Velvet my name is (Y/N) and if he ever bullies you again just come find me okay." She nodded and I left for the rooftop.

Weiss: "Is he gonna be okay?" She asked her.

Pyrrha: "He will be once I go talk to him." She said getting up from her table and going after (Y/N).

Pyrrha's POV

I could hear the sound of humming when nearing the rooftop. I silently opened the door to see (Y/N) humming a tune to himself while leaning his elbows against the railings. He seemed to sense me when I got closer.

(Y/N): "Come to check up on me Pyrrha?"He asked me.

Pyrrha: "Like I always do you big knucklehead." I went up to him and hugged him from behind. He turned around and returned the embrace.

(Y/N): "Why?" He asked me.

Pyrrha:"Why what (Y/N)?" I responded.

(Y/N): "Why do you always look after me when I'm mad?" He asked.

Pyrrha: "If I don't then who will." I looked up and stared into his gleaming (e/c) eyes.

(Y/N): "I don't know how I survived all those years without you Pyrrha." He said while looking into my eyes.

Pyrrha: "And besides" I drew our lips closer "How could I not help the man I love." I finished and our lips met. When we kissed it felt like fireworks went off inside. His lips were so soft and so warm. I thought this dream would never come true. After a couple of minutes we pulled away smiling at each other

(Y/N): "I love you Pyrrha." He told me.

Pyrrha: "And I love you (Y/N)." Our embrace grew tighter. I never want this moment to end.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter