My Darkness

This is a Pyrrha x Cloud Strife Male Reader x Blake requested by Destiny_Board. Your Sembelance is Materia. If you've played FF7 then you know what you can do and if not then do some research.

Pyrrha's POV

The halls were quiet as Blake and I walked down them with only our heels making a sound.

Blake: "So what do you think Professor Ozpin wants to talk to us about?" She questioned.

Pyrrha: "Perhaps he has a special mission for us." I said as we entered the elevator. I pressed the top button and the elevator began to ascend slowly. The elevator came to a halt and opened the doors to reveal Professor Ozpin at his desk and a boy standing next to the window. We entered and were greeted.

Ozpin: "Hello Miss Nikos and Miss Belladonna." He said.

Blake/Pyrrha: "Hello Professor." We said in unison.

Ozpin: "We have a new student who has joined Beacon Academy today and I would like the two of you to show him around." He told us.

???: "I told you I don't need help Ozpin." Said the boy next to the mirror.

Ozpin: "Come now (Y/N), there is nothing wrong with a little help." He said as the boy sighed and turned towards us. His clothing consisted of a black t-shirt with the right sleeve missing, black pants, a shoulder guard on his left shoulder, and a half cape slung around the left side of his hip. He had spikey (h/c) hair and vibrant (e/c) eyes. On his back was a giant buster sword.

(Y/N): "Whatever." He said before walking in front of us. "The names (Y/N) Strife (L/N). Just call me (Y/N)."

Pyrrha: "My name is Pyrrha Nikos. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said with a smile.

Blake: "My name is Blake Belladonna. I hope you enjoy the school." She warmly said.

Ozpin: "These two young ladies will show you around Beacon and to you dorm (Y/N). Welcome to Beacon." He said.

(Y/N): "Let's just get on with it." He said as we walked to the elevator. We entered and I pressed the bottom button. It only took us a minute before we reached the bottom floor.

(Y/N)'s POV

As we walked through the empty halls of Beacon the girls showed me places of interest for most students. We stopped at the library, combat arena, courtyard, and finally the cafeteria. We entered it to find it crowded with students.

Blake: "And this is the cafeteria." She said as I nodded. We got in line and grabbed our food. While the girls grabbed a plate full of food I only grabbed an apple.

Pyrrha: "Aren't you hungry?" She asked as we moved down the line.

(Y/N): "I don't eat much." I said as we moved towards a table. They sat down at a table as I just stood there for a moment before starting to walk away.

Blake: "Where are you going (Y/N)?" She asked me as I took a bite from the apple in my hand.

(Y/N): "Combat Arena." I said before walking away and through the doors. Once the apple in my hand was just a core I threw it away. I walked into the arena to find it and the stands empty. My feet carried me to a terminal and I pressed some buttons. Holograms began to appear all around the arena as I took the buster sword off of my back and stood at the ready. I closed my eyes and steadied my breathing.

Blake's POV

As (Y/N) left through the door I let out a sigh and began to eat.

Yang: "Who was that guy?" She asked me.