Sharing Is Caring

This is a Neo x Yang x Blake x Male Hunter Reader requested by wolf_king65.

(Y/N)'s POV

The taxi came to a stop and I paid the man. I stepped outside with my coat wrapped around me. The car drove off and I turned to see my home. Beacon Academy, the place it all started. I walked through the gate and noticed all of the changes.

Everything was so different I thought I was never gonna find the main office. I stumbled across a group of girl. One had black hair, one had yellow hair, and the last one had brown hair on the left side of her head and pink with white strands on the right side of her head.

(Y/N): "Excuse me." I caught their attention. "Do any of you know where Ozpin's Office is?"

Yellow: "Why tell when we can show you!!" She was full of energy and smiling. I returned the kind smile.

(Y/N): "That would be nice." The girls turned around and I followed.

Blake: "I'm Blake Belladonna."

Yang: "I'm Yang Xiao Long."

Neo: " I'm Neapolitan, but call me Neo for short." She wrote on a pad.

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I hope I'm not rude, but are you mute Neo?" She wrote again on her pad.

Neo: "It's not rude at all. Yes, I've been mute my entire life."

(Y/N): "Ahh okay, I just didn't want to sound rude is all." I sheepishly scratched the back of my head.

Neo: "At least you're considerate unlike most people." She wrote.

Yang: "So who are you exactly?"

(Y/N): "Why spoil the surprise? Just follow me into the office."

Blake: "Alright, we're here." We stopped in front of an elevator and the doors opened. We all piled into it and went to the top. It stopped at the top and opened to reveal Ozpin and his office. Ozpin saw me and got up from his chair.

He walked towards me and extended his hand. I extend mine and shook his. At first he was shocked to see a metal arm in place of my normal one, but remained calm.

Ozpin: "Good to see you back alive (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Yeah, the mission was a pain in the butt. I still managed to exterminate the nest though."

Ozpin: "How did you loss your arm?"

(Y/N): "An Ursa chewed it off. I smashed his head in,but he still got me." A small laughed left my lips.

Yang: "Sorry to interrupt, but how do you two know each other?" Ozpin stood next to me and we faced the girls

Ozpin: "This is (Y/N) (Y/N), the youngest huntsman to graduate Beacon." The girls looked at me in shock and disbelief.

Blake: "Youngest!?!? How old are you!?!?"

(Y/N): "Eighteen." They still looked at me shocked. I let another laugh loose.

Ozpin: "So I take it you'll be staying this time?"

(Y/N): "Unless they need me for another one." I finally calmed down from my laughing fit.

Ozpin: "In the mean time, how about you explore the school. I'm pretty sure you will find a lot has changed since you last came back."

(Y/N): "Yeah I had to get some help to find your office." I gestured to the girls.

Ozpin: "That works out perfectly. They can be your guide." They grew smiles when I walked up to them.

(Y/N): "Well ladies, I'm in your care." I gave a small bow and returned to normal. Their faces seemed to have grown pink tints.. "Are you girls okay?"