Dragon's Warmth

This is a Dragon Sage Male Reader x Caring Weiss requested by Yizhen98. I decided to base the world and aspects in Skyrim so AU.

(Y/N)'s POV

Snow feel heavily against my mask while running down the mountain. My side was bloodied and wounded. My breaths were labored and shallow. I had to escape from him.

Dovahkin: "Come back here!!!" His voice echoed though out the barren mountain. I couldn't let him catch me. My feet finally gave out from under me and my mask feel from my face. It emplaned itself in the snow while I clutched my side.

My mind was going blank and my vision began to blur. Was I going to die here? Was this the end? The snow crunches in front of me and my eyes met a pair of boots. I tried my best to move, but my body wouldn't let me. I tried stay conscience, but I couldn't. I made peace with myself and blacked out.

Timeskip - 5 Days

The sound of slicing woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw a wooden roof. My body slowly sat up. The pain in my side was bearable. I looked towards the other side of the room and saw a woman cutting vegetables.

(Y/N): "Hello?" She jumped a bit and turned. She went wide eyed and quickly walked towards me.

Woman: "Thank goodness you're finally awake." A small sigh escaped her lips.

(Y/N): "What happened?" I asked her.

Woman: "On my way back home I found you laying in the snow with that wound. I brought you back to my house in Dawnstar and treated your wounds." I nodded. My hand touched my face and panicked slightly.

(Y/N): "Where's my mask?!?" I looked around and saw it on a table next to my bed. I grabbed it and placed it on my face with a relived sigh.

Woman: "Why are you worried about that mask?" She asked politely.

(Y/N): "It would be better if you didn't know." I looked at her.

Woman: "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but at least tell me your name." I nodded.

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) (L/N)." She smiled.

Weiss: "My name is Weiss Schnee." She walked away from me and back to the kitchen. She grabbed the vegetables she chopped and placed them in the pot above the dead fireplace. Her hands grabbed some flint and steel and tried to ignite the fire. "Damn thing."

(Y/N): "Step away from it." She did as I commanded. I held my hand up and a small ball of fire ignited in my hand. It floated towards the fireplace and ignited the tinder. The fire roared to life and began heating the pot.

Weiss: "So you're a magic user?" She held a small smile.

(Y/N): "You could say that." I laid back down and started at the ceiling. The smell of stew engulfed the room and my senses. After a couple more minutes I sat up. Weiss brought me a bowl filled with it and sat down next to me with her own.

I slid my mask up slightly so I could eat. We sat there eating in silence. When we were done she grabbed my bowl and placed them on the counter. She sat down next to me as I adjusted my mask.

Weiss: "I couldn't help but notice the marks on your face. What are they?" I shook my head.

(Y/N): "Like I said. It's best if you don't know." She sighed.

Weiss: "I helped you so I at least deserve some answers." A small sigh escaped my lips.

(Y/N): "I thank you for your help, but it would cause you danger and harm if I told you." She still held a look of aggravation.