Sisters Love

This is a Ruby x Neglected Male Brother Reader x Yang requested by NocturneSonicx.

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat in the chair waiting for them to come and torture me. I heard the sound of creaking steps. Fear entered my body when the stepping stopped. I looked up to see the monsters that I was forced to call mom and dad.

Dad: "Hello son, how are you today?" I remained silent. This angered him and he grabbed w wipe from the nearby table. He instructed me to stand up and face the wall with my shirt off. I took my shirt off and winced in pain from the previous session. I stood facing the wall waited for him to start. I felt the sting I knew all to well.

I could feel my old wounds open and new ones form. I cried silently as stood there they laughed. I heard footsteps and the door closing signaling that the torment was over. I feel to the floor and writhed in agony. The pain became so unbareable that I blacked out.

Timeskip - Present - (Y/N)'s Room

(Y/N): "Ahhhhh!!!!!" I jolted forward from my bed sweating. I leaned over my bed and held my head in my hands trying to calm my breathing. Footsteps hurried to my room and my adoptive father Taiyang opened the door. He saw me with my head in my hands and came sit next to me.

Taiyang: "Another nightmare (Y/N)?" He asked worried and he wrapped me in a hug.

(Y/N): "Yeah, it was the same one." I cried a little while he hugged me . After a while of dad comforting me my breathing went back to normal and I calmed down. He let go of me and I looked at him. "Why did you adopt me instead of a normal kid?" He looked at me with a stern face.

Taiyang: "Cause you're a numbskull." He ruffled my hair and I smiled. "It wasn't just me that chose you. It was also your sisters as well. We all chose you because you belong here with us. When we met you at the orphanage we all connected and knew you were the one. When the care takers told me of your past I knew all you wanted was a real family. And even though you suffered so much you could still show a smile and make people happy. Like I tell you ever night, you're a part of our family now and that will never change no matter what." He smiled and I gave him a hug.

(Y/N): "Thank you dad." He hugged me back.

Taiyang: "You're welcome son." He said and let go. "Now try to go back to sleep. You don't want to be tired." He got up and turned the lights off on the way out. When I laid back down I thought I heard more footsteps, but I ignored it. My eyes closed and I drifted off once again.

Timeskip - Morning

I woke up drained from last nights events. How many times do I have to relive that nightmare? I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. When I got to the bottom I smelled the sweet smell of bacon. I entered the kitchen to see Ruby and Yang sitting at the table while dad cooked breakfast. Dad looked at me and smiled.

Taiyang: "Morning sleepyhead." He moving the bacon around so it wouldn't burn.

Yang and Ruby: "Morning big bro." They cheered in unison.

(Y/N): "Morning." I got a cup from the cabinet and put some sugar and creamer in it. I grabbed the pot and poured some coffee into it while dad placed the food on the table. I sat inbetween Ruby and Yang and began to eat. We talked while we ate.

Taiyang: "So what do you guys plan on doing today?" He asked all of us.

Ruby: "I'm gonna go shot targets in the field." Ruby gleamed happily.

Yang: "Probably work on Bumblebee." Her voice was filled with energy.

(Y/N): "Gonna meditate." We finished our food and went our separate ways. Ruby went to the field, Yang went to the garage, and I walked to my secret place in the woods. I stopped in front of a blouses next to the mountain side. I pushed it out of the and revealed a passage way.

I entered the passage and pulled the boulder back in place. When I reached the end of the tunnel I was met with a beautiful sight. There was a small stone pathway that led to a giant stone platform in the middle. A lake surrounded the stone circle and pathway while a waterfall crash into it from the side.

I made my way along the pathway and listened to the water crash into the lake. When I reached the center platform I sat down, crossed my legs, closed my eyes, and meditated. The water crashed and my mind drifted into the past. I let the pain ingulf my senses. Phantoms of my parents appeared in my mind only to insult me.

Dad: "You're worthless." He spat.

Mom: "I should have smothered you in your crib." Venom covered he words.

Dad: "You should have never been born." That was the final push.

I felt tears run down my face as the images faded and I returned to reality. I broke down in tears as the sorrow washed over me. Tear stained my cheeks and I just wanted my pain to end. I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me.

My eyes opened to see Ruby and Yang hugging me from each a side. They tightened their embrace and I cried my heart out. Even after I had calmed down they still held me. After a couple minutes of silence Ruby finally spoke.

Ruby: "Why were you crying (Y/N)?" I stayed silent. How was I supposed to tell them?

Yang: "Please tell us (Y/N). We don't like seeing you this way." She pleaded, but I remained silent.

Both: "We care about you so much. Please tell us what's wrong." I guess there was no avoiding it now. I asked them to let me go and they reluctantly did.

Their eyes never left me while I walked forward. I stopped a foot before the edge of the platform. My back was still turned to them when I reluctantly took off my shirt. My shirt hit the ground and I heard Ruby and Yang gasp. I turned and faced them

Ruby: "Who did that to you?" A sigh escaped my lips.

(Y/N): "Do you know why I was in that orphanage?" They nodded their heads.

Yang: "It's because your parents were killed right?" I nodded my head.

(Y/N): "Yeah, but do you know who killed them?" The lie they were told.

Ruby: "They said a mugger killed them." I shook my head.

(Y/N): "They lied." I told them.

Yang: "What do you mean?" It was time they learned the truth.

(Y/N): "I killed them." They looked at me with complete shock.

Ruby: "Why did you do it?" They needed to know.

(Y/N): "It's because they gave me these scars.Ever since I was a child they merciously beat and whipped me until I passed out due to the pain. My real parents were ruthless monsters that showed no remorse. Even for their own son." Tears ran down my cheeks like a river while I talked. "One day I finally snapped and went on a rampage. I killed them both without remorse. I was placed in the orphanage and given a fake story to try and help me find a family." I fell to my knees and looked towards the sky. "I'm nothing but a monster." I felt familiar arms wrap around me once again.

Ruby: "We don't care what you are. You're still our big brother." Her arms tighten around me.

Yang: "We love you no matter what." Yang tightened her embrace as well

(Y/N): "How can you both love a person like me?" How could they love a monster?

Both: "Like this." They let go of their embraces and kissed me passionately. When they finished I looked at them shocked and dumbfound.

(Y/N): "What?" They giggle at my dumbfound expression.

Ruby: "We love you more than a brother." She told me.

(Y/N): "But you're my sisters." I didn't know what to think at first.

Yang: "We're not your biological sisters so it's not against the law." They both held small smiles. They accepted me and my past. I could feel something inside me. A warm and safe feeling. My face grew a smile and the tear stopped.

(Y/N): "Thank you both for loving me." I'll cherish these moment now and forever.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next one.