A Dragon and A Thorn (Continued)

This is a continuation of the last story. Originally requested by TheUchihaWriter. Asked to continue the story by Dranged.

(Y/N)'s POV

Timeskip - 3 Months

Ruby: "(Y/N) please help me." Her face faded out of existence and I jolted up from my bed in a cold sweat. My breathing returned to normal and my head fell into my hands. I didn't know what to think of it.

This same dream or image has been haunting me everyday since I left. I needed to collect myself. I hopped out of bed and exited my home. I decided on a walk around Riften. While walking I could hear faint footsteps from behind me.

(Y/N): "I know you're there Brynjolf."

Brynjolf: "You always do lad." He emerged from the shadows and we walked together. "Why are you out so late?"

(Y/N): "I just needed to clear my head."

Brynjolf: "It's that girl again isn't it?"

(Y/N): "It's always the same thing Brynjolf. She just looks at me, asks for help, and then it just fades away."

Brynjolf: "Do you miss her?"

(Y/N): "No."

Brynjolf: "You may be able to lie to people but the one thing you can't lie to is your heart." He was right. Even though she did what she did, I still loved her deep down to the bottom of my heart.

(Y/N): "You're right Brynjolf. I just don't know how to go about this." We came to a stop at the Riften gates. Brynjolf placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him.

Brynjolf: "Just be honest with your feelings lad. Everyone makes mistakes in life. The best advice I can give you is to go back to her and make amends."

(Y/N): "Thank you Brynjolf."

Brynjolf: "No problem lad. Now go get your girl back." He let my shoulder go and I exited Riften. I looked towards the sky and took a breath.

(Y/N): "OD-AH-VIING!!!" After a couple of minutes he landed next to me.

Odahviing: "You summoned me Dovahkin?"

(Y/N): "Yes Odahviing. I need you to bring me back to Beacon."

Odahviing: "As you wish Dovahkin." I climbed onto his back and we lifted into the air. The cold wind calmed my body and my eyes began to close. I'll be back soon Ruby. Wait for me.

Timeskip - Beacon

Odahviing: "Dovahkin we are almost to Beacon." My eyes opened and quickly adjusted to the sun. Beacon Academy stood y'all in the distance. We landed in the Emerald Forest and I dismounted.

(Y/N): "Thank you Odahviing."

Odahviing: "You are welcome Dovahkin." He lifted into the air and I made my way towards Beacon. It took me a few minutes but I finally left the forest and entered Beacon.

I quickly made my way through the halls and towards Ruby's room. Sounds could be heard when I got closer. Her door flung open and Ruby stumbled out. She had a few bruises across her cheeks.

Ruby: "Leave me alone you asshole!!" A guy slowly walked out of the room angry.

Guy: "Why you little bitch!!" He got close to her and pulled her up by her wrist. He drew his hand back and slapped Ruby across the face. She yelled in pain and cried. My blood boiled at the sight of this. He tried again but I wouldn't let him.

(Y/N): "FUS-RO-DAH!!!" He was sent sprawling to the ground while I walked towards him.

Ruby: "(Y/N)!?!?" I t"stood atop the guy and grabbed him by his neck. I lifted him into the air and held him there.

(Y/N): "How dare you harm my beautiful Rose!!" I shot my fist forward into his face. His head jerked back but I held onto him. My fist connected with his stomach causing him to grunt in pain. I continued hitting him for the next minute. His eyes locked with mine.

(Y/N): "If I ever see you again I'll end your miserable life." I dropped him onto the ground and turned around. My feet carried me to Ruby. She looked at me with fearful eyes.

Ruby: "Please don't hu-" I grabbed her by the wrist and she closed her eyes. I pulled her close to me and slammed my lips against hers. She was shocked but relaxed into it. After a couple of minutes we broke apart.

(Y/N): "I would never hurt you Ruby." I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her face into my chest.

Ruby: "Why?!" Her tears soaked my shirt but I didn't care.

(Y/N): "I realized that deep down, even though you hurt me, I still loved you no matter what. Everyone makes mistakes Ruby and some are worse than others."

Ruby: "I'm so sorry (Y/N). If I wouldn't have been so stupid none of this would have happened. I wouldn't have driven you away and we would still be happy." I softly stroked her hair.

(Y/N): "We still can be Ruby. I've forgiven you and I'm willing to try again."

Ruby: "Thank you (Y/N)." She looked up at me with a smile and tears. I wiped away her tears and kissed her again happy knowing I was back.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.