This Feeling

This is a Depressed OP Male Reader x Pyrrha requested by Kingslayer2178. This is a sorta AU. The reader is a OP fighter especially. AU stands for Alternate Universe for those who don't know.

(Y/N)'s POV

Another day I wake up to the same ceiling. Another day I feel nothing in this chest of mine. I forced my body to get out of bed.

(Y/N): "Why do I even bother?" I keep asking myself that same question every time I get out of bed. I made it to the kitchen and put the coffee pot on. The cabinet doors open to reveal cups. I grabbed one and placed it on the counter.

Sugar and creamer were added to it before I poured the coffee into the cup. A small pill bottle sat on the counter. My hands grabbed it and took the top off. A pill fell into my hand after I shook it a little. I placed it in my mouth and washed it down with the coffee.

I rinsed the cup out and placed it in the sink. I didn't have much to do today so I guess I can go for a walk. I made my way out of the house and began my walk. I don't know where to go so I'll just let my feet take me where they want to go.

Timeskip - 4 Hours

The sun was blocked by the clouds in the sky. People walked around the park without a care in the world. Sometimes I wish I could be like them. Not having a care in the world. A normal type of life.

???: "(Y/N) (L/N)!!" My name was shouted from behind me. I turned to see a group of four young men walking towards me.

(Y/N): "Yes, may I help you?" I asked the young man.

Cardin: "I'm Cardin Winchester and I challenge you to a fight." The confidence in his voice was rather arrogant. It seems he thinks he can easily beat me.

(Y/N): "And I'm guessing your friends want to fight as well?" They all nodded. "Then I'll take you all on as to keep this encounter short."

Cardin: "Although I wanted a one on one fight." The others boys walked around me and stood at each a point. "This works fine for me."

(Y/N): "Let's get this over with already." A sighed escaped my lips. Cardin launched a punch that I easily dodged. I popped my shoulder up and it hit him square in the jaw. My head tilted to the right and dodged a fist the went right past my shoulder. I grabbed his forearm and flipped him over me into Cardin.

The guy to my left lifted his leg to strike my head. I easily caught it and delivered a swift punch to his groin. He crumpled into the fetal position while hold his private. The last guy landed a hit against my cheek. My body never moved as his fist stayed connect with my cheek.

(Y/N): "Is this seriously the best you guys can offer?" The goon looked at me in complete shock and disbelief. Another sighed escaped my lips as I dropped to the ground and swept the feet from under him. He feel to the ground with a loud thud and rolled around in pain. "You people are two weak."

My feet carried me away from the four as they began to slowly recover from their shameful defeat. It's hard to take these fights seriously. Why did I have to be born so strong? Why couldn't I have been born a normal person?

My fist opened and closed while I stared at it with a blank expression. What's the point of fighting if there isn't any joy to it? What's the point of being so strong if I don't have a challenge?

So many thoughts ran through my head everyday. I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally bumped into someone.

???: "Woah!!" A female voice yelped.

(Y/N): "Sorry!!" I apologized to the female. "I was spacing out for a bit."

???: "That's okay. It was an accident." The red haired girl told me. I nodded and walked past her. My feet carried me for another few hours before I ended up at my house again. I sat down on the couch in my living room and turned the tv on.