To Protect

This is a Overprotective Nora x Male Reader requested by MrSouth95.

Third Person POV

Lighting and thunder cracked the sky. Rain poured ruthlessly against the window. Screams could be heard from outside. A boy cowered in fear from his hiding spot. He didn't know what to do or what to think. The door to his room slammed open.

???: "(Y/N)!!" A familiar female voice screamed out. The boy looked from his hiding spot to see his friend.

(Y/N): "Nora!!!" The boy screamed out while her ran out of his spot and towards her. He wrapped his arms around her and began to softly cry.

Nora: "I'm here (Y/N). It's going to be okay now." She stroked the boys back and began to calm him down.

A black and bony hand erupted from the nearby wall and landed a few feet away from the pair. It began to search around the room and tried to find something to grab. The pair backed up against the wall and looked at it in fear.

Soon the hand withdrew itself from the room and left a sizable hole in the wall. A face appeared from the hole in the wall and stared at the pair. It opened its mouth and let out an ear piercing scream.

Nora grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and ran out of the house with him. Grimm ran amuck and attacked whatever they saw. People screamed in pain and agony as the beasts tore them to shreds.

A beowolf noticed them and ran towards their direction. Nora pulled (Y/N) along and they ran in the opposite direction. Its paws beat against the ground quickly as their feet tried to outrun it. The monster jumped into the air and tried to catch them. A figure jumped out of the shadows and tackled the two. They all slid under a house.

???: "Stay quiet." A familiar male voice told them. Nora and (Y/N) noticed that it was their friend Ren. The beowolf slowly stalked around the building as they cowarded in fear.

(Y/N): "What do we do?" Ren just held a finger to his lips and I nodded. He closed his eyes and placed his hands on Nora and (Y/N)'s shoulder. The beowolf soon lost interest and left the three of them.

Nora: "How did you do that?" He didn't answer her. He just stayed there and tears fell down his cheeks. Nora and I kneeled next to him and we all embraced. The screaming however did not stop.

(Y/N)'s POV

My body shot forward from my spot. Sweat covered my face. The night's cracked moon shined brightly in the night while the fire next to me crackled with life. Why do I keep having that fucking dream over and over again?

Nora: "You okay?" I turned my head to see Nora leaning against a nearby tree.

(Y/N): "What are you doing up?" She shrugged her shoulders.

Nora: "You still didn't answer my question (Y/N)." I wiped the sweat off my forehead and laid against the tree I was next to.

(Y/N): "It was just a bad dream Nora." She got up from her spot and came sit down next to me.

Nora: "Was it that dream?" I just looked at the fire. I felt a hand press against my cheek. Nora moves my head to where our eyes met. "I'll be here to protect you (Y/N)."

I removed her hand from my cheek and held it in my own. We both stared into the fire.

(Y/N): "I know you will Nora, but it doesn't make it any less scary." She rested her head against my shoulder. I placed my head atop hers.

Nora: "For now lets get some rest. We all have a big journey ahead of us." I looked around the camp and saw everyone else asleep. Ren, Ruby, and Jaune all slept soundly. Qrow was on a stretcher in a painful sleep. I soon heard soft snoring from my shoulder.