The Dragon Needs Healing

This is a Male Genji Reader x Pyrrha requested by Estevan519.

(Y/N)'s POV

As I sat in the forest I drowned out the world by focusing on my meditation. I felt the rhythm of my breath slow and my mind slip into tranquility. It was short lived as I heard the sound of a explosion in the distance. I sighed as I got up and began to walk in the direction of the explosion. After a short walk I came across a battle. Four young fighters were holding there own against a hoard of beast. It was then I noticed even more beast coming from the other side of the forest to help the already growing hoard.
(Y/N): "Mada mada." I said as I shook my head. I then turned around and walked away slowly. I then turned around and bolted towards them. Just as I was about to leave the bushes I jumped up and caught a branch with my hand and began to swing around it. After I built up enough momentum I let go of the branch and flew into the center of the hoard next to the four people. As I landed they were all shocked at my arrival they readied there weapons. I then readied my shuriken from my arms and aimed. I then tossed my shuriken at them as they readied there guard. My shuriken found there targets as they became embedded in three of the beasts skulls behind them. They looked at me confused until they looked behind them to see my true targets. "I am not your enemy." I said as more shuriken came from my wrist and placed themselves between my fingers. They all looked at one another and nodded in agreement. I then quickly turned around and unsheathed my blade blocking a attack. I then shoved the beast back and sliced it in half. I then dashed forward and sliced five more of them in half. This kept on repeating for what seemed like hours until the hoard started to diminish. It was then I heard a loud screech and looked to the sky to see a colossal bird flying towards us.
???: "Just what we needed." Said the yellow haired bow with the shield.
???: "Just stay calm and let's think of a plan." Said the boy with the green clothes.
(Y/N): "I have an idea." I said as I looked towards the girl with the red hair.
???: "And that would be?" Said the girl with orange hair.
(Y/N): "You." I said pointing to the red haired girl. "Can you launch someone with your shield?" I questioned.
???: "You want me to launch you towards it?" She asked as I nodded. "Can you kill it by yourself?" She asked as I then heard the wind screeching. I then unsheathed my blade and turned around swinging. As I turned my blade connected with a feather causeing my blade to sliced directly through it cutting it in half. I then turned around to see all of them with shocked faces.
(Y/N): "I think I can." I said as they all nodded. "We will wait until it gets closer." I said as the red haired girl nodded. It was then I heard another loud screech and looked up to see the bird circling around for another attack. We all got into position and waited. As the beast drew closer to the ground I began to run towards the red haired girl as she held her shield above her. I then jumped up and landed on the shield. As I did this she pushed upwards and catapulted me into the air. As I soared towards the beast I began to focus. I then placed my hand on the katana on my back and slowly drew it.
(Y/N): "Ryujin no ken wo kurae!!!" I shouted as I unsheathed my blade and my dragon formed beside me. As I was about to impact the beast I stabbed my blade into its eye causing it to scream in pain. I then pulled my blade out and jumped on top of its head and began to run along its back. As I ran down the length of its back I swung my blade into it leaving gash and cut where ever I could. As the beast kept screaming it began to descend. I then ran back towards its head and jumped upwards. I then dashed downwards and sliced through its head completely decapitating it. I then landed on the ground with a soft thud as the bird crashed into the earth and began to dissapear into dark mist. I then replaced my sword in the sheath until I heard and click and my dragon dissapeared. I then heard the sound of grass crunching as I turned to see the four from earlier running towards me.
???: "That was so amazing!!!" Said the orange haired girl.
???: "Thank you for the assistance." Said the boy in the green clothes.
???: "Who are you?" Asked the girl with red hair.
(Y/N): "Oh please forgive me. My name is (Y/N) Shamada. And who might you four be."
Jaune: "My name is Jaune Ark." said the boy with yellow hair.
Ren: "My name is Lie Ren." Said the boy wearing green.
Nora: "I'm Nora Valkyrie and I like to break legs." The orange haired girl said with enthusiasm.
Pyrrha: "And my name is Pyrrha Nikos. It's is a pleasure to meet you." The red haired girl said with a smile.
(Y/N): "Are any of you hurt?" I asked as they all shook there heads.
Pyrrha: "No but we are quiet tired." She said as I nodded.
(Y/N): "If you would like to follow me My master's temple is only a short walk from here." I said as they all nodded. "Then follow me please." I said as I walked pasted them and head towards the direction of the temple.