My Little Snowflake(18+)

This is a Winter x Male Yandere Reader requested by JinnTheGenie.

WARNING: This chapter will contain disturbing, graphic, and extremely violent scenes not intended for the faint of heart. Reader discretion is advised. You have been warned.

Third Person POV

It was a quiet night in the Schnee Manor. Darkness reined over the interior and exterior of the house. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. Guards patrolled the outskirts.

Guard 1: "Another boring night."

Guard 2: "That should be a good thing."

Guard 1: "I guess."
.
.
.
.
Crunch!!

Guard 2: "What was that?"

Guard 1: "Let's check it out."

Both of the guards moved away from their post and moved towards the area of the noise.

???: "*crying*" The guards stumbled across a young man crying near a tree.

Guard 2: "You there." The young man ignored him and continued to cry. This irritated the guard.

Guard 1: "He said hey!!" Both guards walked up to the young man.

???: "Gotcha." Within a split second, the young man pulled a knife from his pocket and slashed both men's throats. Blood gushed from the open wound while they clutched it with their hands.

Guard 1&2: "Ghhhhh!!" They tried to form words, but all that came out were blood filled grunts. The young man walked up to them and watched the light drain from their eyes.

He smiled when both of them stopped moving. His eyes moved to the Schnee Manor. Two targets needed to be eliminated and he was going to succeed.

He activated his Sembelance and turned invisible. It didn't take him long to infiltrate the manor and find his first target. The young man entered the room of a sleeping white haired boy. That boy was Whitley Schnee

Whitley was sound asleep in his bed. The man deactivated his Sembelance and walked up to the boy. A shadow blocked the boy's body and his eyes slowly opened.

Whitley: "Wh-" The man pinned him to the bed and covered his mouth. Blood gleamed from the blade he held above the boys heart.

???: "This will be fun." The knife broke the skin and Whitley began to writhe in pain. It dug deeper and deeper into his chest while the boy tried to fight his captor.

The blade finally pierced the heart of Whitley. His movements slowed until his body went stiff. His eyes rolled into the back of his head. One target down and one more to go.

It didn't take long for him to find the room of his second target. He entered the room to find an older man sleeping on his chair next to a fireplace. Silently he crept up to the man.

The man in question was Jacques Schnee. This man had a price on top of his head. Though the bounty didn't interest the man, the impending kill would. A opened bottle of wine sat on the table next to Jacques.

The man sheathed his knife and grabbed the bottle. He smashed the bottle onto the counter and stabbed the jagged edges into Jacques's neck.