Racing For Freedom

This is a Frankenstein Reader x Cinder requested by M4rionette. This is an AU where Team RWBY is evil and Team MENC are good.
Also if you haven't figured it out this is Deathrace.

(Y/N)'s POV

We all sat in silence while making last minute adjustments to our vehicle. The garage door slid on and I can out from under the car. I looked towards the door and noticed one of the four evil bitches who used us for entertainment.

Ruby: "Hello Frank." She said with a happy tone.

(Y/N): "The hell do you want Rose?" Venom laced my every word.

Ruby: "Just coming to wish you luck on your final race." She circled the car examining it.

(Y/N): "You better hold your promise Rose." She looked at me with a fake act of being hurt.

Ruby: "Oh Frank i'm hurt. You don't trust me." Her devilish smile hung from her face while walking towards the exit. "Win and your team walks free. Lose and you stay here forever."

(Y/N): "Check the car Mercury." He ran a quick diagnostic and gasped slightly. He rolled under the car and emerged shortly after with a bomb. "I knew it." Emerald took it from his before I could grab it. "What are you doing Emerald?"

Emerald: "Don't worry (Y/N). I'm just gonna make a little present for Team RWBY." She brought it to the workbench and tinkered with it. She walked back and handed me a detonator. "You'll know when to use it."

She walked back to the bench and placed the bomb in a gift box. Her feet carried her over to the guard and handed it to him. Guess she was telling him to deliver to the four evil bitches.

Neo: "You gonna be okay?" She wrote on a sheet of paper

(Y/N): "I'll be fine when we win. When we do then we'll all be free." The bell rang which meant it was time to go. Cinder came up to me with a hug.

Cinder: "We can do this." I hugged her back. This might be the last time we could.

(Y/N): "I know we can." We got into the car and I revel the engine. The door opened and we sped off. We entered the track and I lined up with the other cars.

The lights flicker to life and car revel in anticipation. The light turned green and we all speed off down the track. I was leading the pack and intended to keep it that way.

Cinder: "Attack plate dead ahead." The plate came into view and I rushed towards it. I was about to run over it, but a car passed me and took it. The driver in question was Sun Wukong. He turned his car around and aimed at us.

While his guns fired I dodged and swerved as best as I could. When the guns ran out I speed up to him and rammed into his side. This caused him to spin out of control and crash into the side of a pillar.

(Y/N): "Any defense plates coming up?"

Cinder: " 30 meters to the left." The plate came into my view and I collected it. I looked in my mirror to see Neptune gaining on my tail. We turned the corner and I flicked a switch on the dashboard which released oil behind me.

The oil slide we left behind made Neptune lose control and caused his car to flip over. I was still in the lead, but what happened next horroified us. We drove through an industrial building and a tanker drove out of a hole in the wall. It was armored up and ready to kill.

Cinder: "A row of attack plates dead ahead!!" Three of them appeared in my view and I sped ahead of the tanker. I collected all of them and drifted my car to where I was driving backwards. I pressed the red button on the dashboard and rockets appeared on the side of the car.

(Y/N): "Say goodbye." I pressed the button again causing the rockets to fire. They hit the front of the tanker killing the driver instantly and causing the tanker to flip over and explode. I drifted to where I was driving normal and crossed the finish line moments later.

The car came to a stop and we stepped out. Everyone was clapping and cheering, but soon got quiet when clapping came from the top box. We looked up to see Team RWBY clapping slowly. Their voices came over the speaker as the rest of my team came over to me and Cinder.

Ruby: "Well done Frank. You completed your final race."

Weiss: "I suppose we have to let him go now."

Blake: "Or we could keep him." She whistled and guard surrounded us with gun drawn

(Y/N): "We had a deal you bitches!!!"

Yang: "To bad." They let out devilish laughters.

Emerald: "I wouldn't be laughing if I were you."

Ruby: "And why is that?"

Emerald: "Did you check your present?" They looked at her confused. Ruby smacked her forehead lightly and retrieved it from her desk.

Ruby: "Oh this silly thing. What is it anyways?"

Emerald: "Open it and find out." They continued to laugh while opening it. When they opened it their faces were filled with horror and anger.

Ruby: "How did you find it?!?!?"

Mercury: "I checked the vehicle as soon as you." I remembered the detonator and pulled it out of my pocket. They looked at me in complete shock when they say it in my hand.

(Y/N): "Now if you don't wanna be blown to pieces, I suggest you call the guards off and let us go." Ruby looked at me with malice.

Ruby: "Stand down." She barked and the guards backed off. "You can have your stupid freedom." My team cheered while getting into the vehicle. The front gate opened and I floored it out of there.

I held up the detonator and Cinder wrapped her hand around it with mine. We pressed the button and Cinder smashed her lips onto mine while explosions went off in the background. We pulled away with smiles

(Y/N): "Freedom is finally ours."

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.