The Phoenix of Beacon Part 1

This is a Team RWBY x Male Reader requested by AndyExtremer96. He specifically asked for a two part. I will explain the rest at the end of the story.

(Y/N)'s POV

Whilst I sat upon the rooftop of Beacon Academy I watched the dark clouds in the distance venture ever so closer to the school. I just sighed as I knew the war grew closer by the day and I dreaded it. It was then I felt the four presences of people next to me. I looked to my right to see Blake and Yang then turned left to see Ruby and Weiss. I smiled at them as they returned it in kind. They were my four girlfriends and I was glad I had them in my life.
Ruby: "You're worried aren't you baby?" She asked me as I just nodded.
Weiss: "We'll get through this sweetheart." She said as I nodded with a slight smile.
(Y/N): "I know we will I just don't want anything to happen to you four. I just don't know what I would do if any of you got hurt." I said with a somber tone. I then felt Blake place her hand on top of mine.
Blake: "We'll stay safe honey." She said as she lifted her hand from on top of mine.
Yang: "And besides our handsome boyfriend will be there to protect us from any harm." She said with a warm smile as I grew one as well. I just looked towards the distance to watch the dark and thunderous clouds draw closer and closer. I closed my eyes and prayed. I prayed we would make it out of this war alive.

Timeskip - 3 Days

Standing in the courtyard of Beacon I practiced my swordsmanship on some dummies so I could hone my skills and keep them sharp. I was startled by an explosion in the distance as Ruby came running towards me.
Ruby: "(Y/N) the school is under attack!!" She yelled as I nodded. We both turned around and ran towards the front of the school to see everyone lined up with weapons at the ready. Making my way towards the front I found my friends and teachers standing at the ready. I stopped and watched the dark clouds start to slowly roll over us as my girlfriends stood at my side with there weapons ready. I readied my sword as I prepared for the worst.
(Y/N): "I want all you girls to know this." I said as the wind filled with the howls of Grim. "I'm glad I got a chance to meet all of you." I said as the brush below the tree line began to rustle. "I'm greatful I was able to love you four." I said as I willed my aura to form a giant bubble around the school and my friends keeping them trapped but safe. After doing so they all began to pound on the bubble and scream my name.
Ruby: "(Y/N) stop this!!" She pleaded.
Weiss: "Let us fight together!!!" She yelled in desperation.
Blake: "You'll die!!" She yelled heartbroken.
Yang: "Let us help you idiot!!" She yelled whilst crying.
(Y/N): "I can't show you all how thankful I am for the love and kindness you have shown me." I said as tears rolled down my face. "But one thing is for sure." I said as a Grim army burst forward from the bushes. "I won't let you or this school die!!!" I yelled as I charged forward into the battle.
RWBY: "(Y/N)!!" They all yelled in unison as I jumped into the air and brought my sword downwards.

Third Person POV

As the brave warrior brought his sword downward he sliced a beowolf clean in half killing it instantly. He rolled out of the way barely missing the claw of an ursa. Swinging his sword sideways he cut through the ursa and three more beowolves. From the hoard emerged a king taiju the quickly slithered its way towards (Y/N). Luckily (Y/N) was able to jumped out of the way of the path while the king taiju slithered past him and killed multiple Grim along the way. (Y/N) brought his sword upwards and blocked an incoming stinger for a deathstalker. While occupied with blocking the stinger the king taiju slithered up to him and coiled itself around (Y/N). The deathstalker withdrew its stinger and let the king taiju squeez its prey. It became increasing harder for (Y/N) to breath as the grim kept constructing around him. After a few seconds (Y/N) began to slowly lose focus. He couldn't let it end here. (Y/N) closed his eyes and began to focus. A fire that burned within him ignited and burst forth as a (F/C) aura covered his body. As the aura burst forth the king taiju that was coiled around him burst into flames and dissapeared. (Y/N) replaced his sword on his back as he took a fighting stance. With his fist clenched they erupted with the (F/C) aura. The aura in his hand began to transform until it took the shape of a phoenix head. The Grim looked at the new being not with fear but with anger. They charged forward at (Y/N) as he punched the air in front of him sending a line of (F/C) fire straight through the hoard incinerating a multitude of grim. A beowolf jumped from behind only for it to be met with a punch that incinerated it on impact. The debri from the incinerated grim floated in the air as the howls of the beast increased in ferocity. (Y/N) just closed his eyes and breath slowly. Wings make of his (F/C) aura sprouted form his back as he took to the skies. When he reached the peak of his flight he was surrounded my five nevermores. They all shot feathers at (Y/N) as his aura deflected all of them. One by one (Y/N) shot fire at them and incinerated them all. He looked down at the hoard below him and sighed. He clenched his right fist as he channeled his (F/C) aura for one final attack. He willed his wings to dissapear as he plummeted towards the ground. With the power of a crashing meteorite (Y/N) slamed his fist into the ground and wiped out the grim along with a lot of the surrounding area.