Remnant's Assassian

This is a Assassian Creed Male Reader x Weiss requested by AnonymousWriter201. Your armor is Arnos's armor from AC Unity.

(Y/N)'s POV

The wind blew against my face while running across the rooftops. My mission form Ezio was to locate a man by the name of Ozpin. He was the headmaster of a school that trained young minds in the way of combat just like us.

A shriek from below caused me to stop on the building I jumped on. I peaked over the edge to see a woman with white platinum hair being cornered in an alleyway by a man.

Man: "Say sweet heart why don't you and I have a little fun?" He pinned her to the wall.

Girl: "Someone help!!" I jumped form the building and landed on top of him. I flicked my wrist causing my hidden blade to extend and stab him in the head. I flicked my wrist again causing the blade to recead from his head and back into my wrist.

I stood from where I was and slid my hood back revealing my face to the girl. She was scared at first, but calmed herself when she saw my face

(Y/N): "Are you alright?"

Weiss: "Thank you. My name is Weiss."

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N). It's nice to meet you Miss Weiss."

Weiss: "Weiss is fine."

(Y/N): "Well Weiss, could you help me?

Weiss: "What kind of help do you need?"

(Y/N): "I'm looking for a man by the name of Ozpin. Do you happen to know where I could find him?" She nodded her head.

Weiss: "Professor Ozpin is the headmaster of Beacon Academy and it also happens to be the school I attend."

(Y/N): "Could you lead me to him?"

Weiss: "Of course, it's the least I could do to thank you." We exited the allyway and began to walk.

(Y/N): "Grazie Weiss."

Weiss: "Prego (Y/N)." Her language shock me yet a smile formed on my face.

(Y/N): "You speak Italian?"

Weiss: "It helps to learn different languages." I nodded and continued to walk. "Where are you from (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I am from Rome."

Weiss: "Why are you so far away from home?"

(Y/N): "My mentor Ezio Auditore da Firenze sent me here to seek out Ozpin, but I am unsure as to why." She scrunched her forehead in frustration. "Are you okay?"

Weiss: "I'm fine, but I've heard your mentor's name somewhere before." We crossed a set of gates and walked into a courtyard. "Welcome to Beacon."

A few minutes later we found ourselves in front of an elevator. She pressed a button and the door opened. We entered the elevator and ascended to the top. The elevator came to a halt and the doors opened revealing a giant office and a man in a green suit sitting at the desk. We walked in and Weiss talked.

Weiss: "Professor Ozpin I have someone who is looking for you."

Ozpin: "You must be the assassian (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "How did you know?"

Ozpin: "A letter was sent to me by your mentor Ezio." He opened his drawer and pulled out a sealed envelop. "And this is for you."

I moved towards him and took it. I noticed it was sealed shut with the assassian insignia. My fingers broke the seal and took out a letter.