Love Isn't Blind

This is a Blind Male Reader x Blake requested by Brave_Vesperia.

(Y/N)'s POV

While sitting in the Headmaster's office, I saw nothing. No literally I saw nothing cause I'm blind. Well to an extent should I say. I heard the door open.

(Y/N): "Is that you Professor Ozpin?" I sensed motion in front of me and felt the presence of five individuals.

Ozpin: "It is and I've brought four fellow students. Please introduce yourselves.

Ruby: "Hi I'm Ruby Rose." Her voice was hyper and full of energy.

Weiss: "I'm Weiss Schnee." Her voice was crispy yet elegant.

Blake: "I'm Blake Belladonna." Her voice was rather soft and comforting.

Yang: "I'm Yang Xaio Long cute stuff~" Her voice held charm and flirtatious intent.

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you all I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I hope we can all get along." I felt the air in front of me shift.

Yang: "Do you not shake my hands?"

Ozpin: "That's the thing. (Y/N) here is blind." All of the girls period out shocked gasps.

Blake: "Not trying to be mean Professor, but why is he at Beacon if he can't see?"

(Y/N): "Well, I'm blind to an extent."

Weiss: "What?"

Ozpin: "Show them." I tapped my foot on the ground causing an echo to sound in the room.

(Y/N): "Could one of hand me the glass of water that is five feet to your right on the table in the corner? I'm kind of thirsty." They all looked towards my the direction and gasped slightly.

Footsteps could be heard and a presence stopped in front of me. I extended my hand and felt the cold glass. My hand brought the glass to my lips and drank. I handed the glass back and it was replaced on the table.

Blake: "How did you know that was there (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "It's thanks to my Sembelance. I call it Echo." I tapped my foot once more causing outlines to appear in front of me. It outlined everything from the girls to the slightest detail in the room.

(Y/N): "Whenever a sound is emitted it sends a sound wave to my brain and emits the same sound. It goes back and forth giving me a layout of my surroundings. That's why I said I'm blind to an extent. I may not be able to see colors, but I can still see every distinct feature of anyone or anything." The jaws on their outlines dropped and I laughed.

Ozpin: "With that explained, we have another matter to discuss." Everyone turned towards him. "(Y/N) here is a new student and needs to be placed on a team. I called your team here to ask if you would like to add him to yours." They all turned to face me.

Ruby: "You're more then welcome to join Team RWBY (Y/N)!!"

Weiss: "It would be nice to have another person on the team."

Yang: "Anyone as handsome as him can definitely join our team~"

Blake: "I don't see a problem with it. The more the merrier."

Ozpin: "It's settled, (Y/N) shall be apart of your team. You are all dismissed." I got up from my chair and carefully walked to the elevator. When the door opened, I walked forward trying to get a layout of the area. It was going well until I bumped into a table in the hall.

(Y/N): "Ow." I held my gut.

Blake: "Are you okay?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, it takes me a while to adapt to a new area." I scratched the back of my head sheepishly.