Breaking The Shell

This is a Introvert Male Reader x Pyrrha requested by Overwatch_reader.

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): "Take that!!" My character struck the boss with a magic spell that weakened its defenses. "Team attack go!!"

Jaune: "Firestar!!" Blazing infernos surrounded the boss dealing damage over time.

Nora: "Thunderstruck!!" Her character was enveloped with electricity. She slammed her mallet into it and took off a third of its remaining health.

Pyrrha: "Polaris Strike!!" Multiple javelins rained from the sky and onto the monster.

Ren: "Calm Spirit!!" Our parties Health and Magic were restored to full.

(Y/N): "Vermilion Nova!!" A single white dot appeared in front of me. My staff struck it and a brilliant white beam shot forward. Once the attack finished the boss fell to a knee.

Boss: "I....surrender!!" The boss disappeared and loot dropped where it once stood. A message popped up on the screen saying 'Mission Complete!!'. Our team cheered triumphantly.

Jaune: "Finally!!" It had taken us two full hours, but we managed to finish off the hardest boss in the game. We were the first in the world to complete it. Special items were presented to us and added to our inventory.

Ren: "That took forever." His character hit the ground exhausted. Nora's character did the same next to his.

Pyrrha: "It's almost midnight. I'm gonna head off. Night guys." Her character disappeared from sight. Nora and Ren did the same leaving me and Jaune alone.

Jaune: "Have you decided on if your coming with us bowling tomorrow?"

(Y/N): "I appreciate the offer Jaune, but I don't like being around crowds."

Jaune: "It won't be that bad (Y/N) plus Pyrrha will be there."

(Y/N): "You really had to pull that card?"

Jaune: "One of the few I got to play." He took a deep breath. "You can't be like this the rest of your life (Y/N). You gotta break out of your shell someday man."

(Y/N): "I don't have to if I don't want to." I heard a sigh from his end.

Jaune: "Alright. You know where to find us if you change your mind. Goodnight." His character disappeared and I turned off my console. The mic left my head and I walked to my bed.

I flopped onto it and stared at the ceiling. All of them know how I am. I don't like being around people. Don't see the point of it anyway, but at the same time I want to see the point. My scroll dinged and I picked it up.

Pyrrha: "Hey."

(Y/N): "Hey."

Pyrrha: "You coming bowling tomorrow?"

(Y/N): "I don't know yet."

Pyrrha: "I hope you do. It'd be nice to have us all together.

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Pyrrha: "Goodnight (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Goodnight Pyrrha." I locked my phone and put it to charge. My eyes blankly looked at the ceiling. My heart was aching at the thought of us. Why did I have to fall in love? Out of all the people? Why me?

Should I forget about it all? Should I forget about her like that? Do I continue my ways or should I change? So many thoughts were swimming in and out of my head. My eyes closed and I slept.