Old Passion

This is a Ex-Girlfriend Blake x OP Male Reader requested by Cortez200389.

Blake's POV

Ruby: "Fall back!!!" We retreated deeper into the forest with Grimm on our tail. I used Gamble Shroud to fling myself further into the forest. My team trailed closely behind me.

Weiss: "Where the hell is our back up!!" She shouted from behind me. We kept running with the sounds of dirt and growls from behind. We burst through the brush and into a large field.

Yang: "I don't know, but whoever it is needs to get here fast. This hoard was bigger than we expected." We turned and readied our weapons. The ground beneath our feet shook. My heart was pumping and my nerves were skyrocketing. The hoard burst through the tree line and we opened fire. Bodies fell to the ground along with our shells, but they just kept coming. I pressed the com on my ear.

Blake: "Where is that back up?!?" I shouted.

???: "Right above you." Said a familiar voice. We all looked above us to see a bullhead high in the sky. The bay doors opened and a person jumped from it. The person crashed into the ground and sent a shockwave through the hoard in front of us. Dust erupted all around us and I braved myself against the gust. The dust quickly settled and revealed a man who's fist was connected with the ground. He stood and turned to look at us. "Need a hand?"

Blake: "(Y/N)?!?" We looked at each other dumbfounded.

(Y/N): "Well this is quite the coincidence Blake." A beowolf jumped into the air behind him.

Blake: "Behi-" I tried to say before he punched the beowolf out of the air and towards the hoard. It collided with multiple Grimm and sent them flying.

(Y/N): "Guess I gotta deal with this first." He turned around and cracked his neck. "We'll catch up after I'm done Blake. For now just take it easy."

Ruby: "You know him Blake?" (Y/N) lazily walked towards the incoming hoard. He cracked his knuckles.

Blake: "We used to date." I told them.

Third Person POV

(Y/N) let out a yawn as he walked towards the hoard. In front of him stood nothing but a wave of black fur, teeth, and claws. He closed his eyes and began to focus. (F/C) energy slowly enveloped his entire body. The hoard grew closer and closer.

(Y/N): "Alright." (Y/N) opened his eyes and the (F/C) energy concentrated into his fists. "Let's dance."

(Y/N) brought his fists up as a beowolf jump at him. His fist connected with the beast and obliterated it in an instant. Two more filled it's place, but were dispatched just as quickly. More and more of the Grimm surround him, but each one met the same fate as the last. Three Ursi charged (Y/N) in a unison attack. (Y/N) focused the energy from his hands into his right foot. He windmill kicked and decapitated the three Ursi in one swift movement.

(Y/N) backflipped over an incoming charge and stomped his foot through the skull of a boratusk. Black ooze dripped form the skull and onto his shoe. He looked down and frowned.

(Y/N): "Now I gotta get new shoes." (Y/N) lifted his hand without looking and caught a giant stinger in his hand. It belonged to that of a Death Stalker. "Now that's not very nice."

He ripped the stinger from its tail and it writhed in pain. (Y/N) dropped the stinger and kicked the pointed end at the beast. It penetrated the skull and caused the beast even more pain. (Y/N) jumped into the air and landed right on the stinger causing it to push farther into it before finally dying. (Y/N) dodge rolled out of the path of a gigantic feather. He looked up and saw a Nevermore dive bombing towards him.