[Chapter 1]: Hedgehog

"As previously discussed, you will be admitted to U.A. through special recommendation." The man in the suit casually stated. He shuffled through the papers splayed out on the desk before him. "It will be most suitable for all parties involves. You can enjoy a normal enough high school life and we can keep a close eye on you."

The room was dark, the air cold and dry to the point where it was almost painful to inhale. You shifted in your seat uncomfortably, gripping the edges of the cold plastic, just trying to hold yourself together.

"Yes, I understand." You muttered quietly. The man glanced back up at you a few time and back down at his charts. The only sound was the ticking of the clock behind him. That's where your attention was. You just wanted to escape. But that was not a luxury you had. So, you resorted to watching the seconds tick by, eagerly awaiting your dismissal.

"Alright, I believe that's the last of what we needed to review." He grunted. "I'll give the rest of your information to Aizawa. You are dismissed."

There wasn't a moment of hesitation. You got up quickly, bowing your head and excusing yourself. Part of you wanted to scoff. However, to piss off the authorities would only evoke further chaos.

Outside the room, you are met by the pro hero Eraserhead, also known as Shouta Aizawa. You had already heard a bit about him, but you hadn't expected him to be so... Homeless looking?

"I will be your homeroom teacher and supervisor while you attend U.A." He mumbled with a seemingly bored expression. "You will be apart of class 1-A. We will be asking that you restrict the use of your quirk until further investigation is done. Do you have any problems with this?"

Straight to the point huh?

You looked down briefly, your face becoming shrouded as you mustered up a small nod.

It's fine... Any more than this is unnecessary.

You jumped a bit when Aizawa unexpectedly placed his hand on your shoulder.

"It's not your fault." He whispered. Aizawa's tone had taken a complete 180. It was soft, comforting almost. "I don't know what they've been telling you in there, but don't believe everything you hear. You will be given a chance at a normal life at U.A. I understand it may all be temporary, but try your best to make some friends."

You wanted to believe him, you really did. But his words felt hollow. With the shit storm you had fallen into, what grounds did you have to believe that anything could be normal ever again?

"I'll try my best..." You meekly responded.

He glanced at you solemnly, wishing he could do more than just fill your head with empty motivation. Removing his hand, he headed down the hallway with a small wave.

"The first day of school is tomorrow. Don't be late." He called back. "Your brother will be at the entrance gate waiting for you."

A sigh escaped past your lips. You headed down the elevator, making your way to the entrance of the building.

"(Y/N)!" Somebody called over to you the moment you walked out the front gate. You turned to see your brother waving like a madman in your direction. He had that same dumb smile on his face as always. Wandering over to him, you chuckled a little.

"Takashi, you look like an absolute dumbass. Cut it out!" You joked. He smiled at you with the dorkiest grin. As you approached, he gave you a gentle bump on the top of your head with his knuckles.

"Hey now, I don't approve of my little sister swearing."

"Oh please..." You pouted. "You're only like five years older than me. That's still single digits. Don't think you can tell me what to do."

Your reluctance to comply with his rules made him laugh a bit. The two of you walked over to his car.

"Well so long as you're living under my roof, I can tell you what to do." Takashi insisted. You ground your teeth together and shot him an annoyed look. "Unless you want to sleep in the gutter (y/n)?"

With that, your pouting ceased instantly. You sighed quietly, following it up with a small smile.

"Yeah yeah, I'll try to refrain from now on."

-U.A. High: Morning-

Is it really necessary for this door to be so stupid big?!

You gazed up at it for a moment, questioning the necessity of its existence.

Eventually, you slid it open to reveal where you would not be spending most of your time; classroom 1-A. Glancing around, you noticed that most of the students had already arrived and had been talking among themselves. You shuffled your way to your assigned seat, not even bothering to take your headphones out.

It was your first day in a new place. There was already so much to get used to. Whats more, being around so many new faces at once made you a bit anxious. You figured you would try to make friends eventually, but today was definitely not that day. You just needed some time and space to adjust.

Leaning back in your seat, you closed your eyes and just listened to your favorite songs.

The door opened once more, this time aggressively. A spiky-haired blond boy steps through, taking no time at all to glare around the classroom. The students began whispering to each other. He walked forward before his voice erupted over everybody.

"HEY ASSHOLES, GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME?!"

Loud.

Annoying.

Everyone froze in their tracks, a mix of terrified and confused expressions. Most of them went back to what they were doing. You had ignored the whole ordeal, just wanting to mind your own business.

It wouldn't last long.

But that peace wasn't mean to last long, for your life was about to be interrupted by a new form of chaos.

Chaos in the form of Katsuki Bakugou.

He wandered over to his assigned seat which happened to be directly behind yours. Bakugou sat down, leaning back as you had and attempting to pull his legs up onto his desk.

That was until he realized that your head was in the way.

Bakugou growled in annoyance and stood, eyes darting to you. He stomped directly beside your desk, his glare never swaying. Your eyes were still closed, the music drowning out any outside noise.

"Hey," He snarled. "Move. Your fat fucking head is in my foot space." His glare was practically burning holes in your skull. But you didn't move. You didn't respond at all in fact.

He'll go away if I ignore him.

Yeah, as if giving up was this asshole's forte.

Suddenly, the feeling of his hand roughly grabbing your shoulder jolted you back to reality. This startled you, and your body seemingly moved on its own.

You stood quickly, grabbing Katsuki's arm and threading your body under it to come out behind him. You took his other arm in an instant, giving him no time to react, and then placed your foot on his back.

There he was. Katsuki Bakugou tapped in an uncomfortable arm lock on the first day of school.

In front of everybody.

He was still for a brief moment, in absolute shock over what had just ensued.

You, on the other hand, seemed completely casual. In that brief moment of stillness, you shook out one of your earbuds and glared down at the boy coldly.

"Did you need something you damn hedgehog?"