[After Story]: Girl Talk

"Come on (y/n)! Please, please, please! We're dying to know!" Mina begged, practically bouncing up and down.

"S-Speak for yourself. I don't wanna know about something like that..." Kyoka muttered, turning away from the circle shyly.

"Ahhh come on Jiro!" Tooru exclaimed rolling around on Momo's bed.

It was a quiet night in the dorms and the girls decided to stay up late and have some girl talk. And since you were the only one in a serious relationship, they were itching to know all about it.

"Uhhhhh I mean I wouldn't say being in a relationship with Katsuki is that interesting or anything..." You chuckled uncomfortably, thinking back to your steamy backstage episode a few weeks ago. "Yep, UNinteresting."

"I think you're lying (y/n)~" Tsuyu claimed, her finger pressed up against her lips.

Oh boy, I can't keep anything from them. It's gonna be a long night.

- - -

"Guys come here!" Kaminari excitedly whispered into the commons from around the hall corner. The majority of the guys were lazing around on the couches as Iida explained a complicated calculus problem from class that day. They turned their attention towards the excited boy.

"Kaminari please..." Iida huffed, pushing up his glasses. "We're in the middle of-"

"The girls are all in Momo's room and they're giggling about something~" He grinned with an eyebrow wiggle. Most of the boys began to look interested, especially a certain little pervert.

"Uoohhhhhhh!" Mineta leaped from his seat, nose steaming. "All of the girls, behind locked doors?! There can only be one fateful outcome..." He pumped his fist into the air. "NAKED SEXY PILLOW FIGHTS THAT COULD POSSIBLY LEAD TO GIRL ON GIRL ACTION-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SHITTY GRAPE BASTARD, I'M TRYING TO FUCKING LEARN DAMMIT." Katsuki burst out, snapping his pencil lead in the process. "NOW SIT YOUR ASS DOWN OR GET THE FUCK OUT YOU OVERSIZED PIKACHU." He snarled, averting his attention to Kaminari.

"Ooookay." He shrugged in response. "But you know even if I can't hear them we'll through the door, I'm pretty sure I heard (y/n) mention your name Bakugou~" He smirked.

"WHAT?! That shitty girl..." Katsuki growled, shooting up from his place on the couch. "Talk shit get fucking hit, I'll be back you shitty nerds..." He began stomping off towards Momo's room before being stopped by Kirishima.

"I mean if you're really curious, we could always just eavesdrop instead of breaking down the door." He suggested with a toothy grin.

"I ain't fucking spying on them like a coward you damn rock head-"

"Don't think about it like that..." Kirishima chuckled, leaning in a bit closer. "Think about it as gathering intel on the enemy."

It took a moment for Katsuki to fully absorb the idea. All your secrets splayed out before him without holding back. He liked that idea.

"Shitty hair, find an accessible vent entrance. Pikachu, watch the door."

"Roger!" They both eagerly complied, holding their hand against their foreheads in a salute.

"I'LL GRAB MY CAMERA!" Mineta exclaimed.

"I don't fucking think so." Katsuki snarled, taking hold of the boy before he could run off. "Your job is to stay here and think about how if you move from this spot I'm gonna wring your damn neck." The small boy simply gulped and frantically shook his head.

"EXCUSE ME, AS THE CLASS PRESIDENT I CANNOT ACCEPT SUCH BEHAVIOR. THIS IS A CLEAR VIOLATION OF PRIVACY." Iida stated, his hands gesturing towards the entourage.

"Ahhh come on Iida." Sero chuckled. "This could be our chance to find out what the ladies think of us~" Shouto instantly got up from his place beside Izuku.

"I'd also like to-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ICYHOT. WAIT FOR YOUR OWN DAMN BOOK."

- - -

"Well I mean... we've done some stuff..." You muttered nervously, a blush spreading across your cheeks.

"Oooooo what do you mean by stuff!?" Mina teased. "DID YOU GUYS- YOU KNOW-" You slapped your hands over her mouth.

"Mina please! What if the boys hear us talking!" You whispered. Mina's eyes still beamed in anticipation. You huffed a bit and gave in. "Yeah we did..."

"AHHHHHH! (Y/N) WHAT WHEN?!" Ochaco excitedly questioned.

"Was he any good at it?" Tsuyu added curiously.

"You used protection, right?" Momo asked also with a worried expression on her face.

"Did he make you call him kinky names!?" Tooru finished.

"UHHHHHHH... A FEW MONTHS AGO, YES, YES, AND NOT THE FIRST TIME." You frantically responded, sweat forming on your brow.

"AHHHH STOP IT!" Kyoko pleaded, red up to her ears. "I'M GONNA DIE."

You all burst out laughing, snuggling in your blankets and leaning against each other.

"So do you love him?" Mina questioned out of the blue, her tone shifting to become a bit more serious. You glanced up at her and then back down towards the bed shyly.

"I do... A lot..."

The other girls just sat there for a moment in awe at your reaction. You know who else was in awe? Katsuki, who was hiding out in the vent with Kirishima next to him. He snapped out of his trance briefly enough to notice his friend peering at him with that big, dumb smile he always does. Katsuki clicked his tongue, instantly becoming annoyed. He slipped up, allowing an audible growl to escape his throat.

Was that-?

You weren't sure if you were just hearing things. But you knew the little sounds Katsuki made well. You huffed a bit to yourself, eyes turning towards the vent.

"Yeahhhhh, Katsuki's pretty great..." You smirked. "But you know who else is pretty cool?" The girls tilted their heads curiously before you finally answered. "Izuku~"

The vent grate burst off with a small explosion, flying across the room and smacking against the opposing wall. Katsuki and Kirishima tumbled out and face planted onto the floor before Momo's bed. The girls gasped and leaned back a bit from the impact. It only took a moment for the seething blond to recover.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME (Y/N)?! HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO THAT SHITTY NERD-" He halted after realizing that he had just completely blown his cover. You stood up from the bed, crossing your arms and tapping your foot.

"Katsuki Bakugou..." You muttered, tone clearly sinister and annoyed. Cracking your knuckles, you glared at him. The shift in attitude even managed to make your boyfriend shutter a bit. A sweat droplet formed on his forehead as he attempted to avert your attention to his friend on the floor.

"SHITTY HAIR MADE ME DO IT."