[Chapter 35]: To have you

There was a sharp pain on your neck. Katsuki hadn't even waited for you to respond. He took full advantage of the situation, his lips suctioned to the tender flesh under your jaw. He sucked at it roughly, causing the afflicted area to quickly bruise.

You couldn't even breathe. There was a radiating feeling of pleasure that caused your whole body to tense up. Feeling this only egged him on even more. His grip on your thighs tightened. The sudden roughness was unlike anything you had felt before. You weren't sure how you felt about it.

"K-Katsuki..." Your fingernails dug into his shoulders. You tried to bring your face down to kiss him, closing the angle between your jaw and your chest. But Katsuki wasn't having any of that. There was one thing he wanted, and that was to mark you up so bad that nobody would question who you belonged to. He snaked his hand up your back, taking hold of your hair and pulling down to keep your jaw up and your neck exposed.

He trailed his mouth downwards, dragging his tongue across your skin on the way. Each mark he left only got rougher, as he began incorporating his teeth. You were powerless. The strength was drained from your body as you could only helplessly arch against him.

Katsuki made his way over to your bed, releasing your hair and holding your back as he lowered you down. He practically fell on top of you, not ceasing his assault on your neck for a moment. Meek whimpers and mewls escaped your mouth as you squirmed below him. He had moved on to the top of your shoulder, sucking and nipping until the skin became discolored.

"God dammit- Katsuki... I'm g-gonna look like a damn Dalmatian..." You grasped at his shirt to pull him away. He didn't stop. His response was to take hold of your wrists and press them down into the bed. It's not that you hated it, but something felt off.

"Don't fight me right now..." He breathily mumbled against your skin. Katsuki released your wrists and gripped the bottom of your shirt, yanking it up and over your head in one swift motion. 

Holy shit, he's not playing around right now.

He didn't even look up. His lips ghosted over your skin, down your chest, and to your stomach. Gripping your sides, he left hickies scattered across your breasts and mid-drift. The air felt heavy, and you found yourself no longer enjoying it.

"Katsuki." He didn't respond. "Katsuki. Stop and listen to me for a moment." You felt him pause, before lifting his head up to glare at you.

"What?" It was almost cold the way he said it. You calmed your breathing and spoke.

"You haven't kissed me since I mentioned Shouto." His eyes widened at your words. "I get you're feeling upset and insecure, but I don't want you to do this with the intention of trying to make everyone else see." He clicked his tongue.

"I'm not fucking insecu-"

"Your actions are betraying you Katsuki." You softly raised your hand to touch his face. "We're in a relationship, just us! The only one you need to make see is me." His jaw dropped open slightly. You wrapped your arms around his back and pulled him against you. "I like you a lot you idiot, so you need to trust me." There was a lingering silence. You attempted to pull away to get a look at his face, but he held you close and became immovable.

"Shut up dammit... I know that already." You felt something drip onto your chest. 

Ahh, that's why he won't let me look at him. 

You smiled and rubbed your face in his hair lovingly.

"I'm sorry. Fuck, I'm so sorry (y/n). I've been acting like a shit..." You laughed lightly and kissed the top of his head.

"Apology gladly accepted."

Katsuki sniffled a bit, before lifting his head from your chest. The gaze that met your eyes was unlike anything you had seen before. He leaned forward, elbows sinking into the cushion next to your shoulders as his hands rested on your jaw. The kiss you shared was lasting and passionate, a feeling of deep warmth being conveyed effortlessly.

He pulled away and helped you sit up. You grinned at him and punched his arm lightly. 

"Got anything else to say ya big doofus?" Katsuki clicked his tongue and rubbed the back of his neck. He shyly glanced away with a big flush on his face.

"I'm so fucking lucky to have you. Even if you are an idiot."