[Chapter 14]: Shattered

"THERE IT IS!" Kirishima screamed as the beach came into view.

"Woooooow." Your classmates gasped at the sight of the beautiful white sand beach. Even you were taken aback a bit. You closed your eyes and just took in the warm breeze and sunshine on your face.

"The fuck are you so happy about? It's just a bunch of sand and water." Katsuki said as he poked your forehead. You jumped back a bit, still unsure of how to react followed by a sigh.

"Come on Katsuki, you don't find anything aesthetically pleasing about this beach?" He put his hand under his chin and thought for a moment as he peered around.

"I got it." Your eyes widened waiting for his response. "It's big enough to fight on." You smacked your face with your palm.

"I think you're missing the point here you idiot...."

Everyone began settling into various activities. Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari had dropped their stuff and headed straight for the water. Most of the girls had laid their towels out and proceeded to begin tanning. Todoroki and Tokoyami were under a giant umbrella and had coated their bodies in sunscreen. Mostly everyone else was engaged in a volleyball game, including Katsuki. You were just laying in the sand in front of the ocean, listening to the waves. You hadn't even bothered to take your sundress off yet.

When did life become so pea-

"DIE!" Your peace was quickly interrupted by Katsuki's screaming as he spiked the volleyball directly into Izuku's face. You sat up and glared over and saw that poor Izuku had a bloody nose. You turned to look at Katsuki and noticed that he had taken his shirt off. Your eyes couldn't help but explore his body. Every part of him was shredded. 

How is it even possible to have that many packs?! Snap out of it (y/n), you're staring at him like a horny schoolgirl! 

But that's what you were at the moment, thinking about how his body would feel beneath your hands. It was a feeling that was new to you. You shook your head, realizing that there was something more important going on. You got up and ran over to Izuku.

"Are you alright Izuku?" You held out your hand to help him up. Taking it, he smiled and responded.

"I'll be just fine! Thanks (y/n)." He blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck.

"OI DEKU, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" You glared over at the fuming Katsuki, a bit confused. 

Why is he bullying Izuku all the time!? 

You clicked your tongue and turned to face him.

"Honestly, I don't know what the fuck your problem is Katsuki. Izuku didn't do anything wrong. Piss off." The rest of the class stood there flabbergasted. They couldn't believe you were saying this to Katsuki. Even the group in the water, as well as the rest of the girls laying in the sun, paused what they were doing to watch.

"EH, WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT DAMN USELESS DEKU ANYWAYS?" He was shaking, beginning to form small explosions in his palm in an attempt to threaten you. You rolled your eyes and then walked over to pick up the volleyball.

"1v1 me Katsuki." His eyes widened.

"You're challenging me to a 1v1 volleyball match?!"

"What, you got shit for brains? That's what I just said, isn't it? If I beat you, you have to be nice to Izuku for the rest of the class trip." You raised an eyebrow. It was clear that you had sparked a fire in Katsuki's eyes.

"And what do I get if I win?" Katsuki questioned.

"I don't know, what do you want?" He thought for a moment and then smirked.