[Chapter 22]: Something else

Warning: Sexual content 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Huh?" Katsuki looked at you puzzle. "Did you... Just ask me to spend the night with you?" You glanced down, face beet red, giving him a small nod. He rubbed the back of his neck.

Holy shit, I really asked him.  

"I don't think my parents would let me stay the night, but I could at least stay for dinner..." He muttered

"YES!" You excitedly responded. "Errr I mean, cool cool." 

 Katsuki paused for a moment before bursting out laughing.  

"Heh, even if you're an idiot, you can still be cute (y/n)." 

"What, did you just called me cute?" Your eyes had softened from his words. "Who are you and what have you done with Katsuki Bakugou." He lightly punched your arm.

"I can be a fucking gentleman too dumbass." You rubbed the spot lightly and grinned before unlocking your door and walking inside, Katsuki following behind you.

"Are you hungry enough to eat dinner yet?" You questioned. Katsuki kicked off his shoes and belly flopped onto the couch before responding

"Fuck yeah. What do you have?" You walked over to the kitchen and looked through the fridge.

"Well, I can make our family ramen, which is amazing. I can't make it quite as well as Takashi, but he's taught me a thing or two." You tied your hair up sloppily. Katsuki was currently face down on the couch and muttering into the decorative pillow.

"Fuck yeah. That stuff's pretty good."

"Okie dokie. Raman it is!" You began prepping, cutting vegetables, boiling water, typical cooking stuff. "Mind if I play music Katsuki?" You look over, your eyes meeting his. He's just staring at you. "Katsuki? Earth to Katsuki?" He jolted suddenly and face-planted once more into the pillow, embarrassed.

"IT'S YOUR HOUSE (Y/N), WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?!" You flinched at the sudden escalation in voice, rolling your eyes and turning some music on.

The hell is he yelling for?  

"They do something called swing dance in America. Takashi showed me this song and even a few dance moves." Katsuki looked up from the couch, watching the way your body swayed to the music. "I miss him a lot when he goes away on business trips. One day, I'll be able to pay him back for all he's done for me."

Katsuki was silent before standing up and walking over to join you in the kitchen. You looked up from the vegetables you were cutting.

"Huh? I just started, the foods not done yet you fool."

"Not that." He held out his hand. "Show me." Your eyes widened.

"You want me to show you how to swing dance?" Katsuki couldn't help but blush a bit.

"WHAT, YOU GOT SHIT FOR BRAINS?! THAT'S WHAT I JU-" You took his hands in yours and lifted them a bit.

"Alright, ready?"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT NOT YET, I NEED SOME KIND OF INSTRUCTION." You grinned and didn't hesitate to begin. Laughing you began a basic triple step.

"1-2-3, 1-2-3, just follow my lead. A little dancing won't hurt you Mr. King of Explodo-Kills." You laughed a bit and he grunted angrily. But he didn't let go. He was busy focusing on your feet, trying to keep up with your pace.