[Chapter 59]: I found you

-League of Villains Hideout: Earlier-

"All for One... I-I need a break..." You panted heavily, sweat cascading down the sides of your face as your legs quaked beneath you. Blood streaming from your nose onto the stoic white floor.

"No, we will not stop until you get it. Again." He commanded over the mic into the sealed room. Gritting your teeth, you placed your hands out in front of you once more as if you were holding a ball. You had learned how to break bonds between molecules in the air now, capable of generating energy from seemingly nothing. However, it took a lot more exertion and focus then using the solid material. "Visualize it. Imagine the various components of a molecule. Focus inward on its core and force it apart."

Dabi, Kurogiri, and Shigaraki observed from outside the glass.

You took another deep breath, feeling a tearing pressure race up your arms. There was a pop right by your temple, crimson dripping onto your shoulder from your ears. You bit your lip in an attempt to ignore the pain. The ground began vibrating.

"I can't..."

"Don't stop."

You clicked your tongue and your focus further intensified. An audible whimper escaped your throat as a small green light began sparking between your palms.

"That's..." Kurogiri muttered as he neared the glass. Dabi's eyes narrowed, following the stream of blood running down your neck.

And then the light imploded suddenly, a shockwave barreling outwards and knocking you straight to your knees. The glass windows encasing the room shattered, causing the three men observing to shield their eyes.

You hunched forward with your hands against the ground, drips of crimson now leaking from all parts of your face. Your head throbbed. Your mind was fuzzy. Every little movement and sound only disoriented you further, but you could still hear voices distantly.

"Excellent (y/n)... You're so very close." All for One stated.

"Master, a shipment of polonium has been tracked to the militaries base in central Tokyo." Shigaraki informed.

"And Toga?"

"She's acquired the keycard you requested."

"Then it's time to move. Dabi, take (y/n) with you and retrieve the case of polonium. Have Toga contact you once you're inside. Head to the rooftop after. Kurogiri will provide your escape route." All for One commanded over the intercom. Dabi sighed and glanced back over to you.

"Are you sure I should take her? She seems out of commission."

"She will manage. Besides, we have a deal to keep."

-Tokyo: Military Headquarters Exterior-

"Young Bakugou, I've told you already. You cannot come with us." All Might stood before Katsuki, his voice direct and stern.

"I'M FUCKING GOING WITH YOU DAMMIT. SHE'LL LISTEN TO ME." They were gathered at the base of the tall structure. The building was now blocked off as workers continued to evacuate.

"You don't need to be concerned. We're not planning on using lethal force to apprehend her. That's why I'm here." Midnight placed a hand on the blond's shoulder in a reassuring manner, only to have it swatted away the next second.

"If that's true then why the fuck are they here?" Katsuki growled, his pointer finger extended towards a group of military men assigned to escort the heroes. They held heavy artillery.

"The military still has partial custody over (y/n). They won't let us act without them." Thirteen huffed. "They've been ordered not to shoot to kill."

"EVEN SO-"

"I think we should let him come with us." Aizawa said as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. Katsuki's gaze shot over to him.

"Eraserhead, to bring a child into-"

"Think about it. We're responsible for (y/n) as adults and as her supervisors. But Bakugou can talk to her on equal footing. It may just give us the edge we need to bring her back without conflict. That being said, you are not authorized to engage in combat." Aizawa opened his eyes to meet the fiery boys. "Understood Bakugou?"

Katsuki groaned before reluctantly grumbling a response.

"Understood."

-Military Headquarters: 17th Floor-

"Dammit... Toga you didn't trip any alarms did you?" Dabi glared over at the girl as she finished pulling her clothes back on. She puffed out her cheeks a bit.

"Dabiiiiii don't be mad at me. If I did it was an accident! I didn't mean to, for real! I bet it was (y/n) that did it. Get mad at her instead, you're so unfaaaaair." Toga jumped up and down as she directed Dabi's attention at you. He glared at you with an icy gaze.

"Don't look at me, I've been next to you this whole time." You grumbled in an annoyed manner. His stare lingered for just another moment before he huffed and turned away.

"Well whatever. We've got the polonium, we just need to make it to the roof before any heroes arrive-"

CRASH

The concrete wall beside you shattered as a large man came tumbling through it shoulder first. Your eyes widened in shock.

"YOU CALLED?"

It was All Might, the very man who had saved you at the very beginning.

"Tch, they're fast..." Dabi mumbled as he and Toga leaped back to avoid the falling cement.

As the dust settled, a number of people began emerging from the hole in the well behind All Might. Your eyes fell upon them; Midnight, Thirteen, Aizawa.

Katsuki.

The moment his eyes locked with yours it felt like you were the only two people in that room. His eyes instantly went soft. And although you couldn't hear him, you could see his mouth move through the smoke.

"I found you."