[After Story]: The Promised Date

"Are you ready to fucking go yet or not?" Katsuki complained as he knocked on your door.

"Pssssst." Kirishima signaled from behind the corner, with a slight wave. "Gently Bakugou. Remember chivalry!" He whispered. Katsuki shot his friend an aggressive look before turning back towards the door.

"Tch... Fucking shitty hair... I can be fucking chivalrous you piece of-"

"Done!" You yelled, flinging the door open. "Sorry, I'm ready to go!"

Katsuki didn't respond immediately. Even though he would deny it, the boy was mesmerized. Tsuyu and Ochaco had helped plan your outfit perfectly. Momo even showed you how to apply a little makeup and gifted you the perfect perfume. It was subtle, not overpowering in the slightest, but Katsuki was absolutely intoxicated.

You weren't doing any better. Your boyfriend was usually put together to an extent, but you could tell he put in extra effort today. To put it bluntly, he was hot as hell and you contemplated pulling him into your room and just going at it right then and there.

"Let's go." Katsuki muttered before turning quickly and taking off down the hallway.

"Ehh... R-Right." You followed after him towards the stairs, passing through the commons where the entirety of the Bakusquad was lazing around. "See you guys later!" You smiled to them before heading out of the dorms after Katsuki.

When you were gone, Sero glanced over at Kaminari and raised an eyebrow.

"Was Bakugou blushing?" He chuckled.

"Ah man." Kaminari shrugged. "Who would have thought that someone like him could make a face like that."

- - -

"Soooo where are we going?" You questioned, tugging at Katsuki's shirt a bit. "You haven't told me yet."

You were a bit confused, thinking maybe he was gonna surprise you with a nice lunch or a movie. But after you got on a train, you knew it wasn't just any ordinary date.

"Pipe down you idiot." He grumbled, reaching down to take hold of your hand. "You'll see..."

And you did. A few minutes later, an amusement park came into view out the train window. You turned around in your seat and gazed at it in absolute awe.

"Are we going there?!" You questioned over at Katsuki excitedly.

"Maybe." He scoffed.

So that means yes.

You grinned brightly and wrapped your arms around his. He didn't pull away like he did sometimes. Instead, he glanced over at you, taking pleasure in your excitement.

-Amusement Park-

"Slow the fuck down (y/n). The rides aren't going anywhere." He growled as you dragged him along. You complied and slowed your pace so that you two were walking next to each other.

"Sorry." You giggled. "I'm just really excited..."

Katsuki knew you would be, after all he went to the extent of asking Ochaco about places you wanted to go. Reluctantly of course. But he was glad he did, finding it endearing the way you took time to look at everything the park had to offer. Your smile always seemed to get to him, capturing the boy in a trance until the line of your lips was broken by your own words.

"Did you hear me Katsuki?"

"Wha-? Of fucking course I did, I ain't zoning out and shit." He retorted, frustrated by the fact that he had been, indeed, zoning out.