[Chapter 6]: Games

"Bakugou, wait up!" You shouted in an attempt to get his attention.

He didn't really respond. You walked up behind him, noticing the way his back was tense and how he was still struggling to hold in tears.

"LIKE HELL I'M GONNA WAIT UP FOR YOU!" He finally snarled. " AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ANYWAYS?!"

"I live this way also. Pretty sure I have the right to use the sidewalks." 

He huffed and slowed down a bit, allowing you to catch up to him.

The two of you walked side by side without sharing a single word. His tears were beginning to dry and his face softened. He glanced over at you.

"Don't you fucking dare try to console me. And I already know why I lost, so piss off." You chuckled a bit and shook your head.

"You dumbass, I'm not here to do anything of the sort. I thought that sometimes it's just nice to not be alone." His eyes widened and he looked back forward.

"Idiot..."  Bakugou's voice was shaking as he struggled to keep tears back. He looked down and his eyes became shrouded. You took not of the tension in his jaw. It was a look you recognized very well. 

His whole world just got turned on it's head.

"Want to go somewhere fun?" You asked without thinking. 

He looked up at you, indicating that his interest had been piqued.

"I feel like anywhere you want to go would be fucking lame." He retorted. The boy's tone had shifted, becoming much more dreary.It felt strange and out of place for him. You puffed up your cheeks a bit.

"How rude. I personally think our taste in entertainment is probably pretty similar." You snootily said with crossed arms. Bakugou raised an eyebrow. "Here if you don't believe me, let's play a game. Write down where you would want to go on this piece of paper. I'll do the same and if they match, you have to go with me." 

Truthfully, you didn't really have anything else to do. What was the harm in this? At least you could both be sad and lonely together.

This will hopefully be fun at the very least.

You scrambled through your school bag and ripped a small piece of paper out of your notebook and handed it to Bakugou along with a pen. He forcefully grabbed it from you and turned around.

"DON'T LOOK!" He growled as he scribbled on his scrap of paper. 

No shit Sherlock, that would defeat the point. 

You wrote on your piece as well. Bakugou turned back around with the scrap in his hand.

"Okay, ready?" You asked. He nodded and you both held out your papers to each other, both of them reading 'Arcade'. You smirked and looked up at him noticing how obvious it was that you hurt his pride. Looking away, he mumbled.

"Tch, what the fuck ever. It's not like I have anything else to do anyway." 

You grinned and intertwined your arm with his, yanking him down the sidewalk.

I may have forgot to mention that I see him there all the time.

"LET FUCKING GO OF ME. I CAN WALK MYSELF YOU SCUM!"

- - -

"I get to choose what games we play." Bakugou stated. "Not like it will be that much fun though. I have the high score on almost every game in here." 

"WAIT A SECOND, YOU'RE KING OF EXPLODO-KILLS?!" You gasped.

Unbelievable, you couldn't believe this guy. You had expected that whoever had taken the time to earn almost every high score in the arcade must be a 40-year-old with no life, not a U.A student. Bakugou crossed his arms and smirked.

"Hell yeah it's me! You think anyone else could come up with such a sick name!? It's also my future hero name!" 

You stopped and just imagined it for a moment. 

King of Explodo-Kills.

You tried covering your mouth to conceal your chuckles, but it didn't take long for you to literally fall to the ground laughing hysterically. A vein popped out on his forehead.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!? I'LL BLAST YOUR FUCKING TONGUE OFF." He was literally on top of you in an attempt to grab your face. You were managing to hold his hand back while still laughing. You slowed down and wiped your watering eyes after a few seconds.

"Okay okay I'm done, I promise." You were still beaming. "Also you should get off of me because people are staring." 

Bakugou peered around the room. People were staring. There was even a kid who was taking pictures.

"PUT THAT SHIT AWAY YOU STUPID TWERP." He jumped up and glared at the kid. The child fumbled backward in surprise and landed on his butt. Bakugou was standing above him, small explosions forming in his hands. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO MEDDLING BRATS LIKE YOU?!" 

The kid was shaking and his nose was running. 

Oh geez, here we go. I know he's not gonna hurt him but isn't this a bit much? 

Sighing, you stood and nailed Bakugou's arm with your fist. It was solid enough to sting a bit and get his attention.

"Knock it off you hothead, he's just a kid." You scoffed.

Bakugou flinched and rubbed his arm.

"THAT HURT YOU BITCH!" He growled. 

"You'll be okay Mr. King of Explodo-Kills." You sarcastically retorted.

After that you made your way over and crouched down in front of the child, holding out your hand to him. 

"Don't worry, he's actually harmless. His face is just scary." There was a radiant smile on your face. The child looked up and blushed at you. After helping him stand, he brushed himself off and boldly questioned.

"Will you marry me?"

His eyes sparkled awaiting your answer. Chuckling, you patted the top of his head.

"Unfortunately I'm not into younger men." You joked, causing the boy to pout. You gave him a quick hug and told him to have fun at the arcade. 

Bakugou stood back and watched, his eyes almost soft. Well, as soft as his chronic rage face would allow for. After the child left you turned back towards your classmate, arms thrown up in the air.

 "Alright! Let's play some games!"