[Chapter 58]: The girl

"You four do realize you're in huge trouble right?" Aizawa groaned.

Izuku, Ochaco, Shouto, and Katsuki sat on a bench within the police station, waiting to be taken in for an interview.

"When the fuck are they gonna let us outta here? I gotta find (y/n)." Katsuki growled, completely brushing off his teacher's question.

"Bakugou..." Ochaco glanced over to the seething blond, brows furrowed in worry for him. The other two boys just watched in silence.

"Listen here Bakugou. I get that you want to save (y/n), but your actions-"

"SHUT UP! WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SITTING AROUND HERE WHEN WE HAVE WHAT WE NEED TO-"

"BAKUGOU." Aizawa's sudden rise in voice startled the boy enough to shut him up. "I want to save her also. But we need to do our part now and make sure she has a place to come back to. You can't help her if you're locked in a cell."

Katsuki went silent to process everything before nodding reluctantly.

"Bakugou Katsuki?" A policeman called out of the office to him. "Uhhh that man said he refuses to talk unless you see him."

Katsuki clicked his tongue and slowly got up to approach the door. He didn't get far before Aizawa grabbed his shoulder.

"I'm going in with you."

"Eh? I don't fucking need your help." Katsuki growled, his expression very obviously eluding to violent intent.

"Your eyes tell me you want to beat him to death. I don't trust you in there alone." Aizawa sternly stated. It upset Katsuki that his emotions were so blatant, but he had no room to refuse at this point.

- - -

The two of them entered the interrogation chamber, Aizawa leaning against the back wall as Katsuki took a seat across from Takashi. The man was bound by a pair of handcuffs, his arms hooked around the back of the chair in an uncomfortable manner. Katsuki clicked his tongue and grumbled out his words.

"The fuck do you wan-"

"Aconite." Takashi smirked. Aizawa narrowed his eyes.

"What the hell are you trying to do Takashi-"

"THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?! I'M ALREADY TRYING REALLY HARD NOT TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW YOU SLIMY BASTARD." The blond's voice skyrocketed in a fit of anger, only causing the elusive man before him to chuckle.

"It's a genus of deadly flowers. A fitting password to aid in ending somebodies life, wouldn't you agree Bakugou?"

It took Katsuki a moment to process what exactly was just given to him. He quickly stood from his chair without saying another word.

His fist propelled directly into Takashi's face, a punch so powerful it shattered his nose in a mere instant. The chair flew backward onto the floor, blood painting the tile in a deep crimson.

Two policemen rushed into the room and over to Takashi's side, making sure the man was at least still breathing. Before any more damage could be done, Aizawa restrained Katsuki with his capture weapon.

"That's enough."

"LET GO OF ME! LET GO OF ME DAMMIT, I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!" Katsuki thrashed forward against the tough fabric in an attempt to free himself. Takashi just laughed as the police removed him from his chair and began pulling him out of the room.

"JUST YOU WAIT BAKUGOU, SHE'S GONNA LOSE IT THE SECOND SHE FINDS OUT ABOUT ME. AND THEN YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO DO IT. IF NOT YOU THEN SOMEBODY ELSE!"

And then he was gone.

Aizawa released Katsuki. The two just stood there in silence for a moment, as the last of Takashi's laughing faded down the hallway.

"You okay Bakugou?" He already knew the obvious answer, but Aizawa still felt obliged to ask.

"...You should have let me beat the shit out of him..."

"I let you get a good hit in." Aizawa snapped as he pushed his hands into his pocket. Katsuki peered around at his teacher curiously.

"You what?"

"Did I say that? I meant to say 'violence isn't the answer'." Aizawa's tone was sarcastic and he had a visible smirk across his face.

"Heh."

"Alright let's head out-"

"How long will he serve?" Katsuki's question threw Aizawa off.

"Between aiding in a kidnapping, threatening somebody at gunpoint, and spilling classified information to a villain organization; it most certainly won't be a light sentence. But if you were hoping he'd be in for life, I'm sorry to disappoint you."

Katsuki glanced down at the ground. Aizawa sighed and approached the boy, placing a hand firmly on his shoulder.

"Listen Bakugou, while as a teacher I shouldn't praise you for breaking the rules; I have to commend your courage and wit." Katsuki's eyes slowly lifted. "Not only do you have unparalleled evidence against Takashi with the recording and the witnesses, but you also secured (y/n)'s motivation for doing what she did. Her trial will be much easier to deal with."

It was true, and he knew it. Katsuki peered down at his fist, noticing the crimson stains that ran across the knuckle. He wiped it against his shirt and clicked his tongue.

"Fuck that piece of shit." He grumbled, almost as if reverting back to his normal kickass state.

"Umm excuse me?" Another policeman poked his head through the door.

"We were just leaving-"

"No, it's not that. I have two things to inform you of Eraserhead." Aizawa raised an eyebrow and listened further. Katsuki was also curious about what he had to say.

"First we must decide what to do with this." The man held out a small black console with a number pad, no bigger than the size of a phone.

"That's-"

"I'll take it." Katsuki interrupted. Aizawa peered back in shock as the boy walked forward to retrieve the device.

"Bakugou, what are you-"

"It's all apart of Katsuki Bakugou's genius plan, part motha fuckin two." The blond smirked, his eyes beaming maliciously at the console.

The policeman glanced up at Aizawa to seek approval. After receiving a small nod from the esteemed Eraserhead, he relinquished the device. Katsuki palmed it in his hand, the word 'Aconite' echoing in his head like a song he couldn't forget. He proceeded to push it into his pocket.

"So what's the other thing?" Aizawa questioned. The policeman shifted uncomfortably and muttered out his next words.

"It appears the League of Villains is on the move... And the girl is with them..."