[Chapter 27]: Jumbled

Warning: Sexual content

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"There you go, now rinse it out." Katsuki didn't move, he only continued to softly gaze at you. "Katsuki?" You waved your hand in front of his face. "You alive?" The curves of your bare body were casting a spell on him. "HEY KATSUKI!?" He shook his head, snapping himself out of it.

"Oh, yeah..." You were surprised he didn't retaliate by screaming. Katsuki pulled away quickly and turned to face the running water. He nervously ran his fingers through his hair, washing out the shampoo.

"You okay? You seem a little out of it."

"WHAT ARE YOU ASKING? I'M PERFECTLY FINE." He didn't even turn around but you saw how red the tips of his ears were. You reached out and lightly touched his back, causing him to jump a bit.

"Katsuki... Are you nervous?" His eyes widened at your question. He opened his mouth to try and speak, but his words started coming out a stuttering mess.

"W-What, of course no-"

"You don't need to lie to me." He stopped and glanced back at you. You were also blushing.

"I'm nervous too..." A serious expression settled on his face.

"Do I scare you (y/n)?" Your eyes widened and you leaned forward, pressing your lips between his shoulder blades. Wrapping your arms around him, you spoke softly.

"No, I'm nervous because the way you make me feel is so foreign..." You pressed your face against him. "Sometimes I... I just don't know what to do with myself."

He was done.

Katsuki broke free from your embrace and turned to face you. He placed his hands on your cheeks, quickly leaning in and pressing his lips against yours. The kiss was rough and desperate. It took you a moment to respond, but when you did Katsuki lost it even more. You slipped your tongue between his lips, beginning to push him back. You felt Katsuki smirk against you.

"Somebody's eager huh?" You opened your eyes to meet his gaze. His crimson orbs were narrowed, appearing carnivorous almost. Your body was heating up, causing a more daring side of you to emerge. You reached down and began stroking his erect member. What a way to answer his question.

Katsuki's breathing hitched suddenly. Damn, he was surprised, really surprised. But he didn't even dream of stopping you. You pumped him slowly, observing his expressions. He buried his face in the crook of your neck, his hands running up the sides of your body.

"Fuck..." He breathily muttered against your skin, sending shivers through your body and igniting a flame in your core.

Without warning Katsuki grabbed your hand and removed it from his cock, forcing you back against the shower wall. He pinned your wrist, still breathing heavily before snickering.

"I'll let you know that I don't plan on being the first one to finish in this relationship~"

"Oh? is that a challenge?" You couldn't help but egg him on. He only glared at you with a smirk across his face.

"Damn you're feisty." He ran his hand up your thigh agonizingly slow, causing goose bumps to coat your body.

Holy shit...

Katsuki leaned back down and sucked on the delicate skin under your jaw, making his way down to your collarbone. He began to tease the outside of your entrance with his fingers, noticing the slick juices that coated it.