[After Story]: Dominance 1/2

Warning: Sexual content
Since everyone has been begging me for more smut. Here you go ya sinners.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I'm telling you (y/n)! Bakugou might be crazy, but he's gotta let you take control in the bedroom sometimes!" Mina insisted.

"I wish I could tell you I was kidding... But I'm completely serious right now." You groaned, forehead glued against the table.

You were third years now, 18 years old to be exact. It was a Saturday night and you were out to dinner with your three closest lady friends.

"Hehehee it doesn't really surprise me at all given his nature." Ochaco chuckled. She was dating Izuku finally, although the news came pretty recently. "I don't really have any advice to give since Deku and I haven't exactly... You know..." She blushed shyly.

"WELL, I CAN GIVE YOU ADVICE!" Mina exclaimed, slapping her palm against the table. She was a bit more experienced having slept around with a number of people from within UA as well as outside school. "You just gotta assert your dominance is all!"

"Ugh... HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ASSERT MY DOMINANCE?! I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN HIM!?" Your hand shot out as your complaining continued.

"It's true..." Momo muttered, taking her chin in her fingers as she thought through the problem. "There's no way you could overcome him with physical strength anymore..."

It was true. Katsuki had grown taller, firmer, stronger. His determination to win had only grown stronger over the years as well, sex absolutely being included in that.

"You just have to conquer him mentally then (y/n)!" Ochaco pointed out. "You know him well! Just play up your vixen game and don't give him what he wants until he lets you go about it as you please!"

"That's the problem. I'm not a vixen cause the second he takes his shirt off I'm a horny mess who gives in WAY too easily." You mumbled angrily.

"Hmm... Well, how does sex usually start for the two of you?" Mina questioned.

"Uhhh I'm usually sitting in my dorm room trying to study or something and then he walks in and basically starts ripping my clothes off like the Romeo he is."

"As ruthless in intimacy as in battle I see..." Momo laughed quietly, trying her best to contain herself.

"You just gotta change things up is all (y/n)! Show him that you mean business this time!" Mina grinned, sneaking sly glances at Ochaco and Momo. "And I think we've got the perfect plan for you..."

- - -

"I swear to god those three..." You huffed, squinting at the custom lingerie Momo had created for you. "There's no way that this is gonna help me..." You glanced at the black lacy fabric on your bed, wondering if maybe it could actually change something.

Well I mean... May as well try it on...

You slipped the matching set on and looked at yourself in the mirror, jaw dropping in awe. It may have just been some measly lacy fabric, but you couldn't deny that it was instilling something in yourself.

Confidence.

You looked really good. And it made you think that maybe, just maybe, you could tame the beast that was Katsuki Bakugou.

- - -

Just another night at the third year UA dorms. Except tonight was the night that you were gonna hatch your elaborate plan on your boyfriend. It was a Friday, so at least if your plan backfired you knew it wasn't absolutely essential that you could walk the next day. You had decided to take the rest of Mina's advice, throwing on a pair of high thigh socks as well as one of Katsuki's long tee shirts overtop the lingerie.