[Chapter 2]: Weird

"HEY! LET GO OF ME! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" Bakugou struggled in your grip, yanking forward in an attempt to free himself.

In a different lock, he would have succeeded. He was strong and you felt it. It took all your strength combined with the pressure that your foot was putting on his back to keep him at bay. Everyone in the room just stared with their mouths hanging open. Eventually, you complied with his demands and released him. Bakguou collapsed forward onto the floor.

How annoying...

You began turning back to your desk, about to mindlessly put your earphones back in. But you saw the boys shoulders begin to shake.

"You bastard..." He growled, slowly coming to his feet. Not a moment later he lashed backward at you with his right hook. You could see the anger flash in his eyes. It was a look that could kill.

You dodged inward towards him, grabbing his wrist and shoulder as he glided by you. You pivoted, yanking his body up and over your back and slamming him down against the floor. He gasped and froze for a moment, body trembling from the impact. Releasing him once more, you backed up a bit and glanced down at him.

"Just for the record, I've only been trying to mind my own business."

You could feel the tension in the air. Your eyes widened as you peered around, noticing that everyone in the classroom was staring at the event. There was a small green haired boy in the corner who was literally trembling. You huffed angrily.

This isn't the first impression I wanted to make...

You turned your attention back towards the angry blond in front of you. He had gotten up on shaky legs once more. 

Persistent.

Bakugous eyes were shrouded by his hair and a small grin graced his lips. Another sigh escaped your mouth as you placed your hand on your temples.

"Okay okay, slow down there hedgehog. I wouldn't attempt anymore hand to hand combat with me. I have a seventh-degree black belt in Judo." You attempted to bring the tension down with a more casual tone.

Truth be told there were very few people who could defeat you in hand to hand combat. It was something your family had taken great pride in while raising you. They ensured that you received the top training possible. The instinct was just something you had picked up along the way.

"I honestly don't give a fuck about any of your shitty words." The boy lifted his head to glare at you. "AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY HEDGEHOG!" His palms faced upwards as he began to create small explosions within his palm. You readied yourself.

You've got to be kidding me right now.

"Alright, that's enough." A voice groaned from the doorway. You looked back at it, noticing your homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa, huddled on the ground in a sleeping bag. You peered down at him extremely confused, squinting your eyes just in case they had been playing tricks on you.

What... on earth

"Katsuki Bakugou, there's no reason to blow up the class. (Y/n), you calm down as well."

You simply nodded and wandered back to your seat. Katsuki let out a small 'tch' noise, glaring at you with unbelievable intensity before sitting in his seat behind you. The rest of the class followed after exchanging a few more whispers among themselves.

"I don't get paid enough for this..."  Aizawa mumbled to himself.

- - -

Class proceeded pretty normally after that. Aizawa introduced himself and explained who he was, the students around you appearing astonished. It was no big deal for you as you had known Eraserhead for while. He had been serving almost as a guardian to you for about a month now.

"Today we will be holding a quirk apprehension test. Please change into these PE uniforms and meet me outside." Aizawa mumbled towards the class before averting his attention to you specifically. "(Y/n), I need you to come speak to me for a moment." 

"Yes sir..." You nodded, quickly excusing yourself from your seat and following the man out the door. Bakugou watched closely as you got up and left. 

"That shitty girl." He growled quietly to himself, resting his chin against his palm for support.

How annoying it was for him, Katsuki Bakugou, to have to deal with a lowlife extra like you. And on the first day of school nonetheless. 

He hadn't been expecting that.

"What did you need to speak to me about?" You looked up at Aizawa with questioning eyes.

"I need you to refrain from using your quirk." He straight up told you. "I personally thought it would be a better idea to simply exempt you from the test altogether, but the school board insisted that you participate to avoid raising suspicions."

"Alright, that's understandable." You would be fine and you knew it. "I should be able to keep up just fine. The police force worked me pretty ragged in there." They way you said it was almost implied as a joke. But the memories still haunted you.

Although he tried to cover it, Aizawa's face dulled a bit at your sentiment.

"Good." He finally nodded. " Now go get changed. I'll see you outside." 

With that, he hopped into his sleeping bag and proceeded to roll down the hallway. That made you smile. You simply watched the man flabbergasted before releasing a small chuckle.

What a weird school.