[Chapter 71]: We are here

"DON'T TOUCH HER! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER, I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

Katsuki was livid as you were re-handcuffed and held by two police. They grasped your shoulders, grip firm and aggressive. You didn't resist, you didn't fight back. Any remaining strength had been drained from your body as the jury shot their last words through you like a bullet.

Guilty.

The tinge of such a word seethed through your mind like venom.

"LET GO OF ME DAMMIT!" Three security guards held Katsuki back as he thrashed in their grip. "(Y/N) DON'T FUCKING MOVE. YOU HEAR ME?! YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH THESE BASTARDS!"

His raging became nothing but background noise. Your head was too heavy. Katsuki's voice was muffled and shrouded, his words unregistered.

What am I gonna do...

They pulled you up out of your seat and dragged you towards the door like a lifeless doll.

I don't want to go back...

"RESIST (Y/N). FUCKING LISTEN TO ME! DON'T GIVE UP! I DIDN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU SO YOU COULD JUST GIVE UP!"

Katsuki... I can hear him.

You clenched your teeth together and stopped dead in your tracks.

If I bend here-

"Overruled."

The whole courtroom froze as Judge Saito spoke up. Mr. Furukawa growled silently to himself.

"Excuse me sir, you can't just..."

"I can and I just did. I am overruling the guilty verdict due to insufficient evidence." Judge Saito shut him down. He averted his gaze towards the jury. "Citizens of the jury, I urge you to reevaluate the evidence. No matter what happened in her past, Miss (y/n) has already suffered for it enough. That is not why we are here today. I ask you to look past your fear. There is so much more to who she is."

The jurors looked at each other for a moment and back at you. You stood there shocked, still held by the guards.

"Sorry we're late."

A voice called over from the main courtroom doors, a voice that you instantly recognized.

Aizawa?

Everyone's gaze shot over. Aizawa pushed the door open, the entirety of Class 1-A behind him. Out in front, Izuku, Ochaco, and Shouto stood. Thirteen, Nezu, Midnight, and All Might were there as well.

More whispers echoed around the room. So many famous pro heroes were there for you. But that wasn't it. From the other door Kanna, the woman you saved in Hosu, emerged with an entire group of people behind her.

"Sorry (y/n) dear, it took us awhile to gather everyone."

You couldn't even speak you were so overwhelmed. Slowly you began to recognize the people of the group one by one. Mitsuki and Masaru of course were with her. All the citizens you had saved in the Molten incident were there. Heck, even your boss was there.

"Aizawa, Kanna, Everyone..." Tears welled up in your eyes. "You're all here..."

Katsuki was calmed once more, no longer thrashing against the security guards. He was just as confused as you were, but he didn't care. Right now he was so thankful that even Izuku was there. Judge Saito smiled.

"Please escort Miss (y/n) back to her seat. This court is back in session. Witnesses, please line up to give your testimonies."

You were lead back to your seat, sending teary-eyed smiles back towards your friends and teachers.