[After Story]: Move Out Day

"Oi..." Katsuki grumbled, nudging you gently. "Wake the fuck up (y/n)." It was to no avail as you only tossed and turned a bit. "You shitty girl.."

He shifted around, trying to force himself back to sleep. You both still had a solid hour before you needed to get up, but Katsuki had woken up early and was desperate to cuddle you. Today was the day you were both moving to the UA dorms Heights Alliance after all, which meant it was the last morning you could spend in bed together. That was, if you decided to follow the rules.

Even if he could just snuggle up behind you, Katsuki wanted to feel your arms wrapped around him and hear your soft, groggy morning voice. But there was no way in hell he was gonna admit that. So the prick settled on 'accidentally' kicking your back.

"Ughhh..." You groggily mumbled, still partially asleep. You rolled over and inhaled softly. Katsuki watched intently, hoping you would open your eyes. Instead, you began mumbling words in your sleep. "Katsu-ki~" You said softly.

The boy instantly perked up, ever so curious as to what you were dreaming about. He rolled in closer to you and patiently waited for you to finish your phrase.

"You damn hedgehog~"

There was a near-audible pop as Katsuki's blood vessels practically burst.

"DAMMIT (Y/N), FUCKING INSULTING ME IN HER DREAMS!" He yelled angrily. Now that woke you up.

"Wha-!?" You jolted awake and sat up, quickly looking around. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!?"

"OH I'M FUCKING SORRY, DIDN'T KNOW 'INSULT KATSUKI TIME' RANGED FROM 12-7AM!"

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?"

"WHY ARE YOU TWO YELLING?! IT'S 6 AM DAMMIT AND I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" Mitsuki screamed from her bedroom downstairs.

It would be a lie to say that mornings in the Bakugou household started like this rarely.

Poor Masaru.

- - -

"Halle-fuckin-lujah, it's the last day I have to spend it this fucking house with that damn old hag..." Katsuki growled from across the table.

"Oh come on. You know you love her." You chuckled, playing with your fork in anticipation for your breakfast. He rolled his eyes and huffed at you.

"All right! Here you go!" Mitsuki cheerfully said, bursting through the kitchen doors. She smiled down at you brightly and began piling food on your plate.

"Uhhh Mitsuki... There's not gonna be enough left for Katsuki..." You chuckled uncomfortably, noticing the angry blond across from you about to blow a fuse.

"Oh don't worry about that little shit!" She grinned. "I'm sure he doesn't want an 'old hag' making food for him!"

Oh boy.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL! YOU WANT YOUR OWN SON TO STARVE OR SOMETHING?!" Katsuki yelled whilst standing up and slapping the table.

"IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO GET A LITTLE RESPECT DAMMIT." She rebuttaled, placing her foot on the table.

"Come on guys, it's our last morning eating together..." Masaru pleaded. "Can't we just all get along-"

"NO." The two raging blonds screamed in sync.

- - -

"Got the last of your things?" You questioned, poking your head into Katsuki's room.

"Yeah yeah, gimme a sec." He groaned as he folded the last of his clothes.

"Alrighty, I'll go ahead and take this suitcase- HOLY CRAP WHY IS IT SO HEAVY. WHAT'S IN HERE?!"

"My sweatpants."

"HOW MANY PAIRS DO YOU NEED?! YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH STUFFED IN HERE TO CLOTHE HALF OF JAPAN-"

"STOP FUCKING EXAGGERATING. I LIKE MY SWEATPANTS. DIE."

"Come on kids! You don't wanna keep your class waiting." Masaru called up the stairs.

Katsuki hurriedly gathered the rest of his things and met you at his door, taking his other suitcase from your hand.

"Huh? I can carry it. You're already holding one." You said sweetly, reaching for the handle once again. But he pulled away.

"You... Don't need to..." He muttered almost shyly, clearly avoiding eye contact. You even caught a glimpse of his rare blush.

"Awww Katsuki..." You grinned.

"Shut up, that damn rock head said I should be more chivalrous. Now move your ass." He growled, lifting his foot and nudging your leg with it.

He's so cute.

You both made your way downstairs and outside, loading the rest of your belongings into the UA van that had come to bring your stuff to the dorms. Mitsuki and Masaru came up behind you.

"Got everything?" Mituski questioned.

"Yup!" You smiled.

"Yeah..." Katsuki grumbled, his eyes cast downwards towards the ground.

"Well then, I guess this is it! Be sure to come back to visit, okay?" Mitsuki said.

"We will! Right Katsu-" You glanced over at him, noticing his watery eyes. He was trying really hard not to cry. Mitsuki and Masaru took notice as well, looking over at each other with a smile. They approached the both of you, wrapping their arms around you and pulling you into a group hug. You grinned and happily returned it. Katsuki didn't move or say a word.

You and Masaru stepped away, allowing Mitsuki to take Katsuki by the back of his head and pull his forehead against hers. She smiled at him warmly.

"We love you Katsuki. Take care of yourself and (y/n), okay?"

He sniffled a bit at her words but managed to hold back any tears that tried to escape. Without saying a word, he nodded his head. You and Masaru looked at each other and chuckled a bit.

With that, you both were off.

Sticking your head out the car window, you waved back to the Bakugou's as you disappeared down the street. They both waved back, Mitsuki in particular practically jumping up in down. She raised her hand up to her mouth and called out.

"(Y/N), MAKE SURE MY SON'S LESS OF A BRAT WHEN YOU COME BACK!"