[After Story]: The School Play 1/4

"Please Bakugou! We really want you to play a part. You can be the king for all we care!"

"NOT A FUCKING CHANCE. I AIN'T GOT TIME TO BE IN SOME DUMB PLA-... Did you say king?"

That's how it all got started. Even UA of all schools had an annual festival, and this year they wanted to have a play. All week the production committee had been chasing down people from various classes to put together their cast. One thing was for sure though, they REALLY wanted Katsuki to participate. Not because he would be particularly good at it, but after winning the sports festival his popularity was sure to bring in a lot of people. And you were fine with all of it since it didn't really involve you.

Well, that's what you thought anyway.

- - -

"What? Why would you want me of all people to be in the play?" You questioned the group of general studies girls.

"Well... You see..." One of them sighed. "We really want Bakugou to be in it. But he had three conditions that we had to agree to..."

"One of them was that he got to play the king. Two is that he had to have a dragon." The girl paused, rubbing her head uncomfortably. "The third one was that you uhhh... you had to play one of his servants-"

"No way." You scoffed, starting down the hallway. "I won't put myself in such a humiliating position, let alone give that asshole the satisfaction of-"

"We'll pay you."

You stopped dead in your tracks, head slowly rotating back around.

"How much..."

- - -

"Ehhh?! (Y/n), you're gonna be in the play too?" Ochaco questioned.

"Yup. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse."  You groaned. It was true though, you had been so busy working to pay back all the damage to Hosu that you haven't been able to work to make yourself money. "I swear... All to get that damn hedgehog to participate-"

"Heard you were talking shit." Katsuki cut you off, slinging his arm over your shoulder.

Speak of the devil.

"Katsuki Bakugou, I swear to god you're gonna give me an aneurysm." You growled.

"Oh come on (y/n)." He smirked, pulling you closer to him. "Just wait until you see my costume~"

"Pffftttt." You rolled your eyes. "Like a give a shit about that..."

-After school: Rehearsal-

"You've gotta be kidding me." You whispered to yourself, rubbing your eyes in near disbelief as Katsuki walked out of the fitting room to have his costume altered. "This isn't fair..."

Katsuki looked absolutely divine in his king costume. The entirety of his chest and shoulders were exposed, showing off his chiseled physique. What little garments he wore did fit him perfectly. The cape, the fake tattoos, the accessories; all of it worked so well. The only bad thing was that you noticed every single girl backstage bore their eyes into him.

Jealousy was not something you had to deal with often. Most of the time girls stayed far away from Katsuki due to his nature. But now, he looked so good that they didn't even care.

"Wow Bakugou! You look amazing." They complimented, gathering around him. "Can I take a picture with you?!" You stood and watched from a distance, feeling slightly irked by the fact that they were so close to him.

"(Y/n)!" You snapped out of it, eyes shooting around to Ochaco. She approached you excitedly. "Wooow, you're costumes so cute!" She grinned.

"Eh? Really?" You questioned, looking down your body. It was nothing more than a simple short off-white dress, purposely distressed and dirtied slightly. Both your wrists and ankles had metal cuffs around them, unchained so that you could move on your own. You definitely looked like your roll. "I'd say it's pretty measly compared to yours."

"Well I guess you are playing a servant and I'm a court wizard." Ochaco chuckled. "Bakugou looks good though!" She said, looking past you.

"Heh, yeah I guess. He knows it too." You scoffed, crossing your arms. "Letting those girls fawn all over him... I swear..." You grumbled.

Little did you know Katsuki didn't spare any of the other girls around him a glance. This whole time his eyes had been on you, baring down on you like a predator. Ochaco noticed it too and laughed to herself.

"Heheheh, I don't think you need to worry about that (y/n)... I'm more concerned for your own safety..."

-A Few Days Later-

"These lines are fucking stupid." Katsuki groaned. "Is there a part in his play when I get to beat the shit out of Deku?"

"K-Kachan... That's not part of the script." Izuku shuttered. "The traveler and the king don't really interact much-"

"Shut the fuck up you damn-"

"Katsuki, leave Izuku alone." You stood from your position and glared at him, tapping your foot.

"What? You wanna fucking fight (y/n)?! Let's go!"

"Hold up everyone, settle down please." One of the girls from the production crew called out. "Why don't we move onto a less stressful scene." She grinned, flipping through the script. "I got it! How about the kiss scene!"

The what?

"The what!?" Katsuki questioned, not sure if he heard that right.

"The kiss scene! Of course, the ending of this show involves our evil, coldhearted king falling in love!" The girl grinned, gesturing to her side. "And the princess will be played by Miss Yui Nakamura, a third year from class 3-A!"

She walked up onto the stage. Tall, fit, beautiful, what many would consider to be the perfect girl.

"Good afternoon everyone!" Yui spoke, her voice naturally light and alluring. She shot a quick glance over to you and smirked before turning her attention towards your seething boyfriend. Walking up to him, she smiled sweetly.

"Let's work hard together Bakugou!"