[Chapter 53]: I know her

"DAMMIT! WHY THE HELL IS SHE NOT ANSWERING?!" Katsuki glared down at his phone, trying his best not to blow it up right then and there. Izuku attempted to calm the seething blond.

"K-Kacchan... She's probably just running a bit lat-"

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD, SHE HASN'T ANSWERED ANY OF MY TEXTS OR CALLS IN THE PAST TWO DAYS!" Katsuki screamed at the poor boy before looking back down at his phone. He was upset, of course, but more than anything he was confused. "I swear when I see you next, I'm gonna really tell you off, you damn idiot..." He mumbled quietly to himself.

"Bakugou, Midoriya, Uraraka; Come with me please." Aizawa stuck his head through the classroom door and called to them. They all glanced up from what they were doing before getting up to follow him out the door.

"So what do you think this is about?" Ochaco questioned the other two.

"I don't know..." Izuku muttered.

Katsuki didn't answer, he just walked in silence with his hands in his pockets. He wasn't sure what he was feeling, but it certainly wasn't good.

- - -

As the three teenagers entered the meeting room, they were greeted by a number of the UA staff including All Might. Takashi and Shouto were there as well.

"Sit please." The principal Nezu kindly asked. They took their seats quietly. The vibe in the room was heavy and all of them felt it. "Aizawa, if you would."

Aizawa nodded and pointed a small remote at the monitor on the wall. As he pressed the play button, a recording from a security camera in Hosu began. Blurry footage of streets set ablaze and terrified civilians ran across the screen. Shouto and Izuku recognized the scene very well. Ochaco furrowed her brow at the terrifying content. Katsuki leaned back in his seat with his arms crossed, still confused about why exactly he was there.

And then they saw it, a bright flash of green light beamed across the screen. Katsuki's eyes widened. Aizawa paused the footage and looked over at his three astonished students.

"What did you guys see?" The rest of the room sat in silence, awaiting their answers.

"That was... (Y/n)'s light right?" Ochaco started. Izuku nodded in agreement. Katsuki stayed silent, but he knew that light as well. Nezu sighed.

"Then it's just as we thought," Nezu muttered. He then stood and peered at the three. "We have reason to suspect that (y/n) is cooperating with the League of Villians."

Ochaco and Izuku let out a near-audible gasp. Katsuki only glared at the principal.

"You're full of bullshit." He growled.

"Bakugou, watch your mouth." Aizawa eyed the blond.

"We are aware that you are close to (y/n) young Bakugou, but you need to listen." All Might interjected. Katsuki clicked his tongue and resigned himself.

"We showed the footage to multiple civilians who were in the area. They told us that the same attack was used on a local law firm building and started everything." Nezu said. "(Y/n) also disappeared from the hospital an hour prior and didn't return to her internship with Thirteen after that." Thirteen intertwined their fingers and peered down solemnly.

"I could also not contact her after the incident. She didn't return to my agency to retrieve her belongings either." Thirteen added.

"And she hasn't come home..." Takashi's voice came out strained.

More silence.

"And then Todoroki came forward and brought to our attention that he met (y/n) in Hosu's alleyways that night." Nezu finished. Katsuki's eyes shot over to Shouto who hadn't said a word this whole time.