[Chapter 24]: Outta the gutter

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You instinctively reached over your nightstand, eyes still closed and pressed the snooze on your new alarm clock. Pulling your arm back into your chest, you were disrupted by the feeling of warm skin against your hand. Then you notice the same feeling across your naked back and shoulders. Slowly, you open your eyes.

EH...?

You realize Katsuki's arms and legs are wrapped around your body like a protective cage. His naked chest is pressing against your back. Your heartbeat quickened and your face became flushed, recalling the events of last night.

"K-KATSUKI, WAKE UP!" He nuzzled his face further into your hair and muttered.

"...Annoying..." You clicked your tongue and began squirming.

"DON'T MUTTER THEN IGNORE ME. WAKE THE FUCK UP." He only pulled you closer to him, binding your body with his limbs.

"Shut up, it's too early to yell..."

"KATSUKI WE FELL ASLEEP. WE DIDN'T EVEN TEXT YOUR PARENTS. THEY'RE PROBABLY FREA-" Katsuki groggily placed his phone in front of your face.

"I texted them after you passed out last night you noisy idiot." You took the phone and scrolled through his messages.

To: Old hag
From: King of Explodo-Kills 9:46 pm
(Y/n) fell asleep on top of me so I'm staying here.

To: King of Explodo-Kills
From: Old hag 9:49 pm
What? Katsuki Bakugou did you use protection???

To: Old hag
From: King of Explodo-Kills 9:50 pm
I DIDN'T SAY WE FUCKED YOU IDIOT.

To: King of Explodo-Kills
From: Old hag 9:53 pm
Ah darn. And here I was hoping somebody would finally sleep with your sorry ass. It's fine if you stay there so long as you bring (y/n) over for dinner tomorrow night. ;)

To: Old hag
From: King of Explodo-Kills 9:53 pm
No.

To: King of Explodo-Kills
From: Old hag 9:55 pm
Alright then come home now before I drag you back.

To: Old hag
From: King of Explodo-Kills 9:56 pm
Fine, I'll bring her over. Just don't show her my baby pictures.

To: King of Explodo-Kills
From: Old hag 9:56 pm
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You were cracking up.

I don't know what's funnier. The fact that he put his mom's name as 'Old Hag' or his own as 'King of Explodo-Kills'.

You had met his mother Mitsuki a few times briefly, but she seemed to like you well enough. She was probably thankful that somebody was willing to date her son.

"Sooo I guess I'm coming over to your house for dinner then?" Katsuki grunted.

"I fucking guess. Just no looking at my baby pictures." You chuckled a bit.

"I will absolutely be looking at your baby pictures." Katsuki clicked his tongue before pulling his body over yours, his arms attacking your sides. Your body shivered and almost painful laughs escaped your mouth.

"Ohhhhh so you're ticklish huh?" He smirked. Through your laughs, you attempted to make out words.

"I'M- NOT TICKL- ISH" Katsuki only intensified his teasing. "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT MAYBE I AM. GET OFF ME." He didn't budge. You pushed against his chest, but your body felt too weak.

Fuck it. Two can play at this game.

"Kat-su-ki~" You breathily called out his name. He immediately halted his assault on your sides before peering at your face. Your hair was spread around your head like a halo, chest exposed and hickies running down the side of your neck, flooding across your shoulders. You spotted it, the hint of red that spread across his cheeks.

"Awww, so cute Kacchan." His soft eyes took no time shifting back to his usual glare.

"I'll kill you."

You broke your little charade and chuckled before lifting your head from the pillows and pressing your lips against his. You pulled away and gave him a cheeky grin. Katsuki felt like you were beating him at his own game.

"You won't kill me. I can feel how excited you are just to be on top of me." You had felt his erection against you for a while, just waiting for the perfect opportunity to crack a joke.

"I CAN'T HELP IT, I GET MORNING WOOD." You smiled and tapped his shoulder.

"Okay okay, I get it. Also, you're squishing my bladder and I gotta pee." Katsuki reluctantly got up. You pulled your legs over the side of the bed and stood, quickly putting a long tee shirt on.

"So what do you wanna do today?" You tilted your head at his question.

"Let's see... Well, I should probably train since I didn't yesterday. I can meet you at your house later tonight for dinner." Katsuki rubbed that back of his neck and avoided eye contact before mumbling.

"I'll come train with you..." You paused, glancing over at him. You couldn't help but tease him.

"Awww Kacchan, can't stand being away from me for a few hours?"

"STOP FUCKING CALLING ME THAT YOU SHITHEAD. I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL SINCE WE BOTH NEED TO TRAIN AND WE MUTUALLY DON'T HATE EACH OTHER." You laugh warmly and wrap your arms around him. He stiffens in your grip, pretending like he doesn't like it.

"Run home so you can change and apologize to your parents. I'll meet you outside your house in half an hour."

"THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME WHAT TO-" Once again you kissed him, stopping his ranting instantly. He pouted and quietly muttered.

"See you in half an hour..."

- - -

"What the bloody fuck do you think you're wearing." Katsuki glanced at your outfit. You had put on a sports tank, compression shorts, and your sneakers.

"Huh? Are you blind? They're workout clothes obviously." He clicked his tongue and snarled.

"You're showing way too much skin."

Oh my god, is he serious?

"Katsuki it's hot as balls out here and you're shirtless so I don't wanna hear it."

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, WE'RE NOT GOING UNTIL-" You began jogging away.

"Whatever, see ya later dad."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT."

Katsuki ran after you, eventually settling down. About 2 miles in, Katsuki glanced over and questioned you.

"How long are we gonna run for? I wanna lift."

"Oh, I usually try to run at least 6 miles a day." His jaw dropped.

"WHAT?! WHY THE FUCK SO MANY?!" You chuckled between breaths.

"My quirk gets harder to control the quicker my heartbeat and breathing is. To try and counteract that, I have to have crazy high endurance." He smirked.

"Crazy high endurance huh?"

"Katsuki, get your mind outta the gutter."