[After Story]: The School Play 4/4

"Holy shit, you look like you're about to piss yourself." Katsuki chuckled at you.

"S-Shut up... What, you're not nervous at all?" You retorted, peaking out the curtain at the full house.

"Fuck no. I'm good at everything." He scoffed. "Also you have like two fucking lines, what's the big deal?"

"I HAVE SIX!"

"A lovers quarrel before the show? I don't know what else to expect at this point." Yui chuckled from behind you both, fully decked out in her princess attire. After the big reveal of her master plan last week things have been alright between the both of you, albeit a little awkward. She had cut the whole annoying suck up act so even Katsuki could stand her now.

"Lovers?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow at Katsuki jokingly. "Gross." You scoffed at him with your tongue sticking out.

"YOU SHITTY GIRL! COMERE!" He growled, causing you to take off backstage instantly.

"AHHH, SEE YOU ON STAGE YUI!" You laughed as Katsuki chased after you.

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE (Y/N)!"

The girl stood in the wings, watching you with a small smile.

"Nervous Miss Nakamura?" Iida called over to her.

"Nah, not really. Just ready for this whole fiasco to be over." She sighed crossing her arms. "You were right. I wasted everyone's time acting the way I did... I just... I feel so pathetic."

"They're not mad at you, you know." Iida reassured. "After all, (y/n) went through so much trouble to turn this into a benefit show." He smiled.

"She... What?"

"Huh? She didn't tell you yet?" Iida questioned, rubbing the back of his head. "I hope it wasn't a secret. I'll have to apologize to (y/n) properly."

"What is it a benefit for?" Yui was starting to piece it together, but she wanted to be sure before she got her hopes up.

"For your girlfriend of course. Oh shoot I let it slip again!" Iida groaned with a dramatic hand expression. Ochaco watched from a distance, trying to contain her laughter.

"PFFFFTTTT, he's such a bad liar."

- - -

"That's right you damn servant! Wash those floors until you can eat off them!" Katsuki commanded as he towered over you. You shot him a look as you scrubbed the floors, sending death threats through your pupils before reluctantly speaking your next line.

"Yes sir..."

"What was that!? You're gonna have to speak up?" He chuckled evilly, lowering himself to sit on his heels and taking hold of your chin. He pulled your face up, forcing you to look at him. "I'll have to punish you otherwise~"

The line was supposed to come off as threatening. But you noticed the carnal desire in his eyes and felt his hot breath on your face. It was clear to you that he had cooed the words purposefully.

Is he seriously hitting on me on stage right now? I swear...

- - -