[After Story]: Mine

Warning: Highly sexual content
Featuring high-key jealous/possessive Katsuki.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Oh boy... I can already tell that I'm gonna get it tonight...

Katsuki's eyes had been burning holes into you for the past few hours. It was bad enough that you had worn a high slit black dress to the Hero's Banquet that night, but it had also brought in a lot of attention from unwanted eyes.

And you were practically oblivious as well.

That is until your husband sat next to you and squeezed your thigh. Yeah, you instantly knew what was going on after that.

He was pissed. And not only that, he was turned on now because that's just how penises work I guess.

The car ride home was very quiet. Katsuki drove as smoothly as he usually did, just a few miles over the speed limit. He looked calm, bored even. The reality was, he was just super good at covering his desire. You, on the other hand, weren't fairing as well. There was already heat gathering between your legs just thinking about what was about to ensue.

When he finally parked there was only a brief moment of silence.

"Go inside." Katsuki said lowly.

It wasn't aggressive, but it was commanding. You already knew he wasn't angry with you, more so at the men who had dared to gawk. And for Katsuki, there was no better way to release that anger than for a round of rough, exhausting sex.

"Alright..." You swallowed, unbuckling your seat belt and making your way out of the car and up to your apartment. Taking your shoes off, you walked forward into the living room.

Alright... PREPARE YOURSELF (Y/N)!

You took a deep breath and slapped your cheeks as if to get ready for the incoming storm that was Katsuki Bakugou's vigorous sex drive. You jumped at the sound of the door closing behind you.

Originally you had expected him to jump you from behind and take you on the counter or something stereotypical like that. But he just stood at the door for a moment after kicking off his shoes. You turned slowly to face him, a bit confused as to what exactly he had in mind.

God, he looked good in a suit and tie. But your admiration was quickly interrupted by a single word.

"Strip."

Eh?

"W-What?!" You questioned.

"You heard me."

That was new. Typically the right to remove your clothes was reserved for him. It threw you off, but that seductive glint in his eyes hypnotized you into compliance.

You bent over and began lifting the dress up from where it rested on the hardwood. You went slowly, glancing up only briefly to examine his unchanging expression. Agreeing pulling it up and over your head, you tossed it to the side, now standing only in your bra and panties.

"Those too," Katsuki growled. "I want you naked. Now."

His voice drove you crazy. It was so low, carnal almost. You slowly reached back and unclipped your bra, allowing to drop to the floor before you. A moment later, you reached down to take hold of your underwear.