Contest

Author's note:

Hey guys, this is my first ever book I have written and I hope you all enjoy it and I'm if it's not really good I apologise. If you want me to add something to this book please feel free to comment your ideas. Thank you so much guys for reading xx 

Logan's pov

Logan: Good morning Logang, what's Popping. I have a very important announcement to tell you guys so keep watching to find out.

*skip to the announcement*

*sits down with the Why Don't We Boys*

logan: So guys, because we love you; we want to do something special for you

Zach: Because you guys have done so much for us

Daniel: We want to fly one of you guys out to LA to for a week

Corbyn: all you have to do is click the link that is linked down below and tell us why we should pick you

Jonah: Starting from now until the 1st of April (2 days) we will be reading all of you entries and will be announcing the winner on the 2nd of April.

Logan: If you're not subscribed already make sure to subscribe. Merch link in the description. Okay, Logang I love you, I'll see you tomorrow. Take it easy fam, peace *shakes his head into the camera*

Stef's pov

*comes home from school and starts watching youtube*

*ships to the end of Logan's video and start freaking out*

Stef: mum can I ask you something (while entering the kitchen)

Mum: sure, what is it?

Stef: but before I do, please listen until I finish

Mum: Okay?

Stef: can I please enter this contest to go to LA and meet Logan, Why Don't We and Team Ten and before you ask it is free cause Logan is flying the winners out? And I have to use your number?

Mum: You can only enter, if it doesn't interact with school and if I'm coming with.

Stef: Thank you so much (while going to hug her mum)

Entry For The Competition.

First Name: Stefania

Last Name: Longo

Age: 15

Where You Live: Sydney Australia

Parents Number: 0412345678

Why Should We Pick You To Win: I know that I most likely won't win (as I'm too far away) but the reason why I want you to pick me is that all of you guys have put a smile on my face, since the very first day of all of you solo careers; including you too Logan but on vine. #RIP vine. You guys have inspired me to do my very best in everything that I do, to never stop smiling, to not follow everyone and to do your know thing. At one stage it got really bad but ever since I have watched you guys, my life has lit up and I'm a much happier person. You guys have taught me that being different is a good thing and I have embraced that I'm not like everyone else. You guys make me smile just by an image, video, tweet or song. I'm so proud of how far all of you have come within a few months and I know that you all will do many great things in the future. I still can't believe how much you all have achieved not just as a band but as individuals.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and just know that ilyasm

From one of your fans, Stefania xoxo :)

*And sent*

After writing and sending that I knew that they might not read it but if they did then they would know a bit of how I felt.

(27th June 2017)