Pranking Jake Paul & Meeting Team Ten

Logan's pov

Stefania had got out of the car and she stood there in shock. I went over and hugged her, then I told her to come and put her things away. Around 30 minutes later she asked me a question on why the boys and I choose her. I told her that we chose her because as we were reading her entry it put a smile on our faces and that we felt that she was different (but in a good day). She then handed me a card and a bag which had stuff like a book, that had fans (from all over the world) who had written a message in it and other things like that. I thanked her and went to get the bag that I had made earlier that had a bunch of my merch and new merch. she gave me a hug and thanked me.

Logan: Do you feel up to pranking jake?

Stef: YES!!

Logan: Tell your mum then let's go

Stef: Okay

*walks back out of the guest bedroom and we left*

We're in the car and I start vlogging, I give my camera to Stef and tell to take over my vlog.

Stef: Hey guys, my name is Stefania but people call me Stef and I am taking over Logan's vlog. So. Logan and I are currently on our way to the Team Ten house and about to prank Jake. First off we need to get the supplies, so we are heading off to Walmart.

Logan: Stef you're really good at this

Stef: Thanks

Logan: Have you ever thought of ever doing YouTube??

Stef: Yea but I'm scared no one will kind me or that I'll be too boring

Logan: Ok, we are gonna let the Logang decide, if we can get this video to half a million likes and half a million comments saying Stefania should start a YouTube channel then you have to make a  YouTube channel. DEAL

Stef: DEAL

We grabbed the equipment and headed to the Team Ten house.

I gave Stef an extra camera to record with as she will be part of the prank. I knocked on the door and they let me in Stef following behind me. As she saw people in Team Ten she said Hi to them and they looked at her than to me asking if this was a prank. We set up the prank and waited for brother Jakey to come home. While we waited, out of nowhere Stef starts singing "HELP ME HELP YOU" and I joined.

*1 hour later Jake finally decides to come home*

I decided to go downstairs so Jake knows I'm here and has done something to his room.

Logan: Hey what's up Jakey,

Jake: Oh what did you do?

Logan: well your just gonna have to see for yourself

Jake: I hate you Logan

Logan: It's prank wars bro

We both walk upstairs to his room. His whole room was completely different and everything was pink, he then walked into his bathroom where Stef is recording and all I see is Jake jump and then said 'who the f** are you' I replied saying that she was the person who won the competition and btw she is a Team Ten fan and really great with a camera.

Jake: Well show us

Stef: Us??

Jake: Team Ten

Stef: Okay

We all walked downstairs and Jake called everyone to the kitchen/living room and gave his vlog camera to Stef.

Stef: Hey Jake Paulers, my name is Stefania but people call me Stef and as Jake said I am officially taking over his vlog. so the reason why I'm here is that I won Logan's competition and he flew me out to LA. Logan and I pranked Jake so if you haven't go and watch Logan's vlog to find out what we did. TBH Jake's reaction killed my life. Ok well Jake wants his vlog camera back so bye guys

Jake: Wait Stef, turn around

Stef: Okay?

Jake: Is that an OHIO jumper

Stef: Yea, oh and guys the link will be in the description if you want merch #alwaysplug

Jake: dam she good

Logan: What did I tell you. I said in my vlog if that video gets half a million like and half a million comments that say Stef should make a YouTube channel then she will make a YouTube channel.

Jake: Stef if you do decide to make a YouTube channel will you be part of Team Ten?

Everyone in the room: Please will you.

Stef: Sure but I'm from Australia

Jake: It's ok, you don't have to live here to be part of Team Ten. You can be part of the Team Ten video's whenever you come back to LA. I'll come by Logan's before you leave.

Stef: Thank you guys so much and before I forget I have something for all of you. I watch everyone's video's from team ten and I have watched you Jake since vine after I found out about your brother TBH. Can I also ask you guys for 2 small favours?

Everyone: What is it? Thank you so much, you didn't have to

Stef: First can I get a picture with all you guys and second can I get a video with all of you say hi to my brother because he is a big fan of all of you guys and I want to get him/surprise him before he finds out I met you all in your vlogs

Everyone: Yeah sure no problem

We took the photo and video than we went home. Just before I went to bed I messaged my brother to see if he was awake. He responded and I sent him the video. I call him and told him everything that happened and he was a little jealous but was happy cause he knew I would take him places if I did become a YouTuber.

Authors note: Thank you for reading and happy 4th of July

(5th July 2017)