Jonah's Wedding// Another baby??

Stef's Pov

Today's was the day before Jonah's wedding. Christina had her second baby who turned out to be another beautiful girl named Sophia. Jordan is now 1 year old and Zach and I were thinking about having another baby. We finally agreed and called my friend Hanna cause Ali was in a relationship and I didn't want to bother her again. Hanna agreed to be our surrogate as soon as we brought the idea about. I flew her out and set up a room for her to be comfortable in the time she is staying here. I didn't need to have surgery cause I had already taken out my eggs. We did the procedure and at first we had some difficulty but eventually, we got there. Hanna is now 1 month pregnant and doing ok most of the time (cause of mood swings). Hanna and I are now currently going to the doctors for a checkup then I will be going to Jonah's hotel while Hanna goes to Tatum's house. We get to the doctors and the scans come back all normal which is very pleasing. I drop Hanna off and make my way to Jonah's hotel.

*The Next day*

We had all set an alarm for 6:00 am but I had set up an alarm only for myself. I got up at 4:45 am and drove to Tatum's house. I got my makeup and hair done and drove back to Jonah's hotel. The boys hadn't woken up get so I grabbed anything that would make a loud sound and wouldn't stop until they woke up.

Daniel: Zach tell your wife to shut up

Zach: Baby can you please stop and come back to bed

Stef: I can't. Today is Jonah's wedding day and Y'all need to get up

Jonah: Oh yea

The boys got up and we had breakfast. After breakfast, we started setting everything up before the photographer and videographer came.

Videographer: I want Jonah to go into your room and take off your shirt and put on your tuxedo

Photographer: While that's happening I want the rest of you laughing, casually talking

Everyone: Ok

We do as we are told and it gets done in no time.

We have a drink and make our way to the church. I got given the rings since I'm the best woman. Yep, that's right I'm the best woman. Jonah couldn't pick out of the boys and since we were really close Tatum told Jonah that he could pick me if he wanted.

*skips after the wedding*

We head to the beach because that's where Jonah and Tatum wanted to have their wedding photos taken and it turned out to be a whole lot of fun. Jordan keeps running around the place with Alissia. They were like best friends since were always around each other.

(Here are some photos they took)

*At the reception*

*At the reception*

They call our names and our partner's names and we all dance to a different song. I walked into Shnack by Eben. The whole room was vibing (tbh I don't know if that's a word or no but oh well). Then it was time for Jonah and Tatum to come out.

Reception introducer: Now I would like to welcome for the first time, Mr and Mrs Marais

Jonah and Tatum walked in dancing to 'A thousand years'. Not too long later there was a father-daughter dance, followed by cutting the wedding cake.

It got to around 11:00 pm and we still had an hour until the party was over. But as we had a kid and a pregnant lady, we needed to get home. I told Jonah and Tatum and they were completely ok with us leaving. I thanked them and wished them well for their honeymoon. They're going to Manchester then to Australia. Zach and I say goodbye to the best of the boys and head home. I bought some cake home as well since I know that Hanna would want some. Ya know the cravings. I get Jordan who is sleeping on the couch and bring him up to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Authors note: (18 September, 2018)