Leaving Australia

Zach's Pov

Today I'm leaving and I'm kind of sad because I'm leaving my girlfriend and won't see her for a few months. Her parents promised us that she will be coming to LA then to someone's home town at Christmas time but I don't think she is comfortable leaving her family, especially at that time. Me and my family get to the airport and check in. We were having lunch before we had to broad the plane when I got scared by Stef. She had come up behind me and jumped scared me. Everyone started laughing and I said hello to Stef's mum who was walking up to us. We talked until our flight was ready to board. We said our goodbyes and I nearly started to cry but didn't cause I didn't want Stef to know. Before I left I did give Stef one of my jumpers so she knows that I'll be with her no matter how far we are. We finally arrive home and all I did was sleep since it was 9 pm. I did message Stef saying that we had landed but there was no response. I slept until the next day at 9 am and went out with my friends. I haven't seen them in ages and I missed them. I told them about Stef and they couldn't wait to meet her. I told them that they will meet her next year. I asked my mum to see if Stef could come next year and she said yes. We made plans then asked Olivia to see if she is ok with it. Luckily it was in the holidays for Stef or else she wouldn't have been able to come cause of school. My friends have seen Stef and I in videos that the boys have taken but that was before we were together. Many of the fans were shipping us but we just said that we were friends cause at the time we were. I get home later that day and I called Stef as I missed her so much. I was going to miss her so much more cause the boys and I are going to go on the something different tour but I was so excited to meet the fans. Stef knew that we were going on tour and was excited for us. I don't think I've ever met someone who is so trusting and supportive as Stef. We had made a rule that we could talk to the opposite genders (as I kind of have to) but we can not flirt/cheat with that person.

*ring, ring*

Stef: Hello

Zach: Hello cutie

Stef: How was your day??

Zach: It was good. I saw my friends today and it was great hanging out with them again but I miss you

Stef: Aw, I'm glad you had a good day and I miss you too. It's not the same without you

Zach: How was your day??

Stef: I didn't really do anything today cause I start school again in a few days so I'm getting ready for that (mum calls for dinner in the background)

Stef: Zach, I gotta go have dinner. I'll call you later. Love you

Zach: Ok, bye. Love you too.

I get up and go to the kitchen to get something to eat. My mum saw how upset I was and said that we will be having a game night so I could take my mind off it. It was summer break here so both my brother and sister were at home and I asked them if they wanted to go to the park. They got ready and I told our mum that we were going to the park and she said that we need to be back by 5. It took us 10 minutes for us to walk to the park. Once we got there, Reece asked me if I could push her on the swings and I said yes. There was this girl around my age who was also there with her little brother and we talked for a little as my brother and sister were playing with her brother. She asked me for a photo cause she was a fan of WDW. She seemed pretty cool but in a friend kind of way. She asked if I had a girlfriend and I told her yes but not her name. It got around 4:40 and I told Reece and Ryan that we had to go. We got home just before 5 and I went to set the table. When I had finished doing the table Stef texted me "I'm so sorry that I couldn't call, we had guest over but I promise I will tomorrow and Goodnight xx" I messaged back "It's no problem Goodnight my princess ily xx". We ate dinner and played games until 10 pm. I brushed my teeth, changed into my sweats and a top and went to sleep.

Authors note: Hey guys I hope ya'll liked this chapter, make sure to comment your thoughts. Add me on Instagram at whydontwe_779. I hope you all have a good day/night xxx

- Stefania

(13 December 2017)