Get to know the characters

Stefania - She is an independent girl who has a rare disorder (had before she was born) which causes her to be very small and not look her age but she can still do anything like a normal person. She is 15 years old, loves Photography and loves to make people happy. She has loved Daniel, Jack, Zach, Corbyn and Jonah since the very beginning of all their solo careers and has watched them grow into an amazing band. She has always wished that she would meet them and maybe one day finally have the courage to start a YouTube channel. People only call her Stef and she is very protective of her friends and family.

Allison - Allison AKA Ali, is Stefania's best friend, they tell each other anything and everything. She is very protective of her friends and is very caring. She is also very funny, smart and can sense when your down (like a six sense). She is always there for Stef and encourages her to start a YouTube channel and even after a dozen times of failing, she continues to convince Stef that she should.

Hannah - Hannah is one of Stefania's longest friend. They have known each other since kindergarten and have been best friends ever since. At the end of primary school, Hannah had moved an hour away so they didn't go to the same high school together but they still talked and saw each other a lot. Hannah is one of the nicest, caring, loyal, protective (and the list could go on) friend. They have been through ups and downs but they come back stronger than ever.

Logan - Logan is one of the most energetic YouTubers I've ever come across. He is so full of positivity and life. He is also very funny, smart and loving. He puts so much time and effort in everything he does and shows so much appreciation towards his fans.

Christina - Christina is very individual and is always smiling. She has a Youtube channel which she mostly does makeup videos. (if you haven't watched her go and watch a video beautychickee). She is Corbyn's girlfriend and is very supportive of him and the band. She is also very kind and sweet (BTW she tweets a lot).

Corbyn - Corbyn started on YouNow and went to social conventions like magcon. (That's how he met Jonah) He then became a member of Why Don't We. He is the only one in the band (that I know of) who has a girlfriend which is Christina. He is a funny, talented, smart and artistic guy and loves photography.

Daniel - When Daniel was 15 he auditioned for American Idol and made 2nd place. Since then he went and did some covers on youtube and is now a band member of Why Don't We. He is such a kind, sweet, caring, funny, smart, amazing and talented person. He is such a bright/positive person and always has a smile on his face.

Jack - Jack started on youtube doing covers and is a member of Why Don't We. Jake sang the (American) national anthem at a hockey game (WBS penguins) in 2015. He has the most amazing curls and has great basketball/skateboarding skills. He is funny, smart, talented, caring and loving. His friendship with Daniel is so goals.

Zach - Zach started doing covers on YouTube and is now a member of Why Don't We. He is such a sweet, kind, caring, loving, funny, energetic, cute, adorable, talented (and the list could go on) kid. (he doesn't really use social media that much) He mostly always has red cheeks (which he doesn't like but it's cute) Even tho he is the youngest in the band, he has such an angelic voice.

Jonah - Jonah also started on YouNow and going to social conventions. Soon after he made a YouTube channel singing covers and his own original songs. (His album is called 'when the daylights gone' check it out if you haven't already) He is now a member of Why Don't We. He is one of the most caring, kind, wonderful and talented human beings. He is always smiling and gives the best hugs ever.

Author's note:

Sorry if this is too long. And BTW I haven't actually met them, so idk if that's what their personality is really like but this is what I have seen and heard so far. This book is made up of random characters besides WDW, Logan, Team Ten and Stefania.

Thank you so much for reading xoxo

(25th June 2017)