Starting My Own Brand

Stef's Pov:

Today is the day I'm starting my own brand. I have worked really hard to make my own line of merchandise, makeup products and my own photography class. Yes, that's right I now own a photography class. I got up at 5:30 am and head in the shower. I got dressed and said goodbye to both Zach and Jordan. I get to my photography studio and set everything up. I record a video saying that I had just realised new merchandise and a makeup line and that I have a photography studio and a class in the summer, where people can come and I teach them how to take photos and how to use a camera. Also, today was going to be a pop-up shop/ meet and greet. I set everything up set up with the help of Jonah who had arrived here at 7:00 am.

Stef: Hey Jonah can you a look at this video. I want it to be perfect so tell me if I need to add something or change something

Jonah: Sure

Jonah watches my video I recorded and edited. It wasn't too long, probably around 4 minutes. After he watched the video he looked up then watched the video again but this time he wrote something down on a sheet of paper. Man the suspense was killing me. Once the video ended he turned around to face me with his sheet of notes.

Stef: Well............

Jonah: Well it was good but ...........

Stef: Oh come on Jonah, just tell me. I need to upload this ASAP

Jonah: But you don't need to change a thing. I made a list of all the things you said in the video and everything seems to be right

Stef: Ok but can I see the list to see if I had missed anything

Jonah: Ok here you go

I grab the sheet of paper from Jonah and scan through everything he wrote. I did this for about 20 minutes to see if I had missed anything. It was officially going to open at 9:00 am so I had some time just in case. I had told my fans that I was going to a meet and greet at this place but everything was covered so no one knew exactly what was going on. I hired a photographer to take photos and video of today and now all I have to do is wait for him to arrive. I was still scanning over the list when there was a knock at the door. I put down the piece of paper and went to go see who it was and lucky enough it was the photographer.

Stef: Hello Luke, welcome to SL photography (great, how original is that)

Luke: Hey Stefania, congratulation this looks amazing

Stef: Thank you, oh Luke this is Jonah my best friend and Jonah this is Luke. He will be the photographer for today and he is one of my friends. I met him when I was studying photography while you and the boys were on tour

Jonah: Oh cool, It's nice to meet you Luke

Luke: Likewise

We were going over to what I want Luke to record and take photos of. I was still stress about if I put everything in the video and looked back at the sheet of paper, even though I had already posted it. I think Jonah knows that I'm stress cause he was going to ask me something but then stopped.

Jonah: Stef, the boys........

Jonah: Stefania give me that sheet of paper now. Your video was amazing and you didn't forget anything

Stef: But what if I did miss something and what if it isn't good

Jonah: Stop being so hard on yourself. You have worked so hard to make everything perfect and it is. Now stop stressing and relax

Stef: Ok now what was it you were going to ask me??

Jonah: Oh yea, the boys wanted to know what time the store is opening??