Spending Christmas With The Herrons Part 2

Stef's Pov

I wake up to a hyper Zach jumping on me like a 3-year-old. He sees me open my eyes and calling me to wake up. I sit up and kiss him before getting out of bed and putting on some clothes before we go downstairs. Once everyone is up, there we start opening presents. One by one. I had gotten everyone a present because I wanted to give them something back for accepting me and my family into theirs. I got Reese a butterfly colouring book, a bracelet that says 'I love my sister' and a pink skipping rope. I got Ryan a gaming set as he was dying to get one. I got Myta a pair of high heel shoes and a bag that she has been talking about. I got Zach's dad a belt, wallet cause he was looking for a new one and a box of chocolate. And lucky last I got Zach a little statue to bring with him so he can be a little less homesick when he is on the road, a pair of shoes and a sweatshirt from his favourite sports team. Myta and Zach's dad (if you know his name please comment it down below I can't remember it) got Zach and I matching outfits. Reese and Ryan got me a bracelet. I walk over and give Ryan a little peck on the cheek and give Reese a million kisses. Zach gave me his puppy dog eyes and told me to go back to him so that he could give me my present. I go over to him, then he hands me the box and I open it to reveal a photo album of our relationship from the first day we met to the breakup and up to now and there are still a lot of room for the future. I can feel my eyes getting glossed over with tears at the sight of it. I have always wanted something like this and at one stage I wouldn't stop talking about it.

Zach: Open it

I was confused but did as was told. I opened the photo album and saw three tickets to the band "forever in your mind". I froze for about a minute and pinched making sure it wasn't a dream. When I realized that it wasn't a dream I give Zach the biggest hug and a little kiss on the check as there are our parents and siblings were in the room. Once we all opened our presents Myta got up and grabbed a big rubbish bag and started picking up the wrapping paper. I got up and went to help her but she told me to go sit down.

Stef: Mama Herron, you are like a second mother to me so I'm going to help you like a daughter would, no ifs, buts or ands 

She came over to me and gave me the biggest and longest hug she has ever given me. She pulled away and wiped the tear that had fallen.

Mama Herron: You have always been part of the family since I first met you. You take good care of all my kids and always put a smile on their faces. I can't thank you enough

Stef: There's no need cause I'm so thankful that I have been welcomed into this loving family with open arms. I mean I wouldn't have stayed with Zach if it didn't make you happy cause I wouldn't have like to ruin a relationship between you too, seeing how close you all are

We hug again and continue cleaning. Once we have cleaned up the mess I go upstairs put my presents away and change into the matching outfit with Zach. I get out of the bathroom and see Zach on his iPhone while wearing his outfit. I go over to him and he pulls me on top of him. I kiss him and he instantly kisses me back. When we pulled away Zach said

Zach: I'm going to the park with Reese in a little bit. Is that ok?

Stef: Of course it is ok. You barely spend time with your family so if you want to do something with them and not me then go for it. I don't want to be the one to stop you from your family. Anyways I'm going out with your mum and my mum in a little bit

Zach: I love you so much, do you know that

Stef: I do and I love you more