Baby No.2

Stef's Pov:

It's been a week since the opening for my photography studio and everything seems to be doing fine. Actually quite well. We were going by our normal routine like we did every day. The boys had a meeting so Hanna and I went out for brunch. Of course, Jordan came with me. We got to one of the places Hanna wanted to go to as she was craving something sweet. We get there and I order a chocolate pancake. I was also going to order a milkshake but since I still have problems with my stomach I decided against it. As our order comes our Hanna broke her water.

Hanna: Um Stefania

Stef: Yes I sat in concern

Hanna: Idk but I think I just broke my water

Stef: Omg Ok, we are going to the hospital right now. I'll pay and we can go

Hanna: Ok

I pay the waiter and tell them I'm sorry but it's an emergency. I carefully help Hanna to the car while holding Jordan. I drive safely but fast to the hospital. Once we got there I called for a nurse and told her that I'll be right back cause I had to get my son. I walk right back out and get Jordan from the car. I lock it and head inside again. I went to Hanna's room and a nurse offered to look after Jordan while this was going on. I message Zach and get into the uniform the nurses had handed me.

Stef: Hey baby, Hanna is going into labour right now and we are at the same hospital we had Jordan at, so when you and the boys are done you can come if you want. Love you and have fun with the guys xx

I put my phone away and start helping the doctors. *12 hours later* This one took longer I don't know why but it just was. After the first few hours, the doctors said that they couldn't have a natural birth and that they had to cut Hanna open. She agreed and we went down to the C-section. Once that happened Hanna was cut open and they detached the baby from the placenta (umbilical cord) and cleaned the baby. I still had no idea what gender the baby was and the only person who knew was Hanna. She did a good job at keeping it a secret.

Nurse: Congratulations you have a baby girl, would you like to hold her??

Stef: Yes, please

The nurse pass over my baby girl and I held her in my arms. She has Zach eyes and nose. Not long after I place her in a little crib thingy (idk what they use in the hospitals) They take me, the baby and Hanna back upstairs to Hanna's room. When we get there, I was greeted by the boys and their girlfriends/wives. We were all sent to the room next door and talked about how everything went.

Christina: So is it a boy or a girl??

Stef: I am not going to say until Hanna is awake and Zach finds out

Zach: Well whatever gender it is, it will take after me

Stef: I believe that

Corbyn: Just imagine the baby also takes after Stef

Daniel: HAHA if they do then I would feel bad for Zach

Jonah: So who does the baby look like, in your opinion??

Stef: In my opinion, I feel like baby looks more like Zach but I think they will have the personality of more myself than Zach. I don't know I know but I can sense it

Jack: A mothers instinct are majority always right

Daniel: How do you know??

Jack: My mum says it and sometimes she says things then it happens

Corbyn: Cool

Stef: Guys, you know you don't have to stay right. including you Zach

Everyone: But we want to