Celebrating Christmas With The Boys

Stef's Pov

Today is Christmas Eve and I feel excited and happy but sad at the same time. I had woken up at 7 am with Zach's arms around me. I got up brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed and putting one of Zach's jumpers on. I head downstairs to the backyard and call my mum.

*ring, ring*

Stef: Hi mum

Mum: Hey sweetheart, how is everything??

Stef: Everything is good, all the boy's families are so nice and sweet. How is everything over there?

Mum: It's the same as last year. It's so sad that not everyone could be here but you just have to live with it

Stef: I feel so bad for leaving you on Christmas, but why did you me too??

Mum: Because I knew that this would happen and I wanted you to have a fun Christmas this year and I have to go, dinner is ready

Stef: Ok say hi to everyone for me

Mum: I will, bye have a great time

With that, I head inside and I start cooking breakfast. I make bacon and eggs, sausages, scones and jam and I was about to make pancakes when Daniel came into the kitchen and begged me for him to make it so I let him. I set the table and the doorbell rings. I got the door and the parents asked what smelt so good, I told them that Daniel and I were making them all breakfast and they all sat down. Eventually, the boys woke up and Daniel and I had finished and put everything on the table. We say grace and begin to eat. The food was amazing and everyone kept complimenting the food. Daniel said after we had all finished "Stef did everything but the pancakes, I feel like I'm living a lie" I said, "don't worry Daniel and your pancakes were delicious as always". The rest of the day we all bonded but mama Herron could tell that I wasn't fully myself.

Mama Herron: Hey Stefania

Stef: Hey Mama Herron

Mama Herron: What's wrong, you don't seem to be all here like something on your mind

Stef: I've never been away from my family and especially at Christmas time. I just feel bad

Mama Herron: I understand how you feel and this is a good way to start because if you continue with YouTube or dating my son, you will need to travel a lot without your parents. And I know it is Christmas you would want to be with your family but think of this time as an opportunity to learn without your family helping you every step of the way. And if things do get tough you can come to me

Stef: Thank you, Mama Herron

Mama Herron: Anytime, now go have some fun

I hug her and walk over to the boys. They are singing Christmas songs and Zach wrapped his arms around me. I loved when he did that because I felt so safe and protected. A little while later Zach sits next to me and says

Zach: I want to tell the fans that we are together

Stef: Really??

Zach: Yeah, I've waited so long and now feels like the right time and I know that there will be hate comments but we can get through it

Stef: Ok, I'll tweet that this weeks video is coming out early

I tweet out saying that my new video is going to be up early and has a special guest and they have to guess who it is and that it's going up in about 20 minutes. Then Zach posts something similar to mine and we grab our laptops to upload the videos. Zach still had his USB and I was proud that he didn't lose it. As soon as the videos go up we tweet. There were so many cute and lovely comments but there were some mean and nasty comments as well. I read through all of them and so did the boys. They were all so surprised at how I took all the negative comments. To be honest I couldn't have cared less but there were just a few comments that got to me. I took a screenshot shot of them but I didn't show any emotion until I was alone. Those comments kept playing over and over in my head and I just wanted them to stop. I told Zach that I wanted to sleep by myself and he was concerned but said ok. That night I cried and cried until I fell asleep. I woke up the next day in a shock. Zach was next to me saying it's going to be ok. He was soothing my hair and I asked why he was in here, he told me that I kept saying "why me and what did I do to deserve this". I told him that it was just a nightmare until I get a message and unlock my phone. He took my phone from me and read the messages. None of the boys has read these comments yet and they went 2x beyond. It talked about my family, friends and how pathetic I am and how the boys could ever be friends with me. I just start crying into Zach's shoulder, he comforts me and told me some funny jokes to get me to laugh.

Zach: There's that smile I love so much and later we're gonna make a video to the haters

Stef: Ok and Thank you

Zach: Now, we go and open presents and I'm telling the boys, they need to know

Stef: Ok

We walk downstairs and the boys ask if I'm ok, I told them everything and they agreed to do a YouNow. We opened our presents and everyone loved what I got them. I gave Corbyn a present for Christina because he was going to see her. We spent some time out with everyone's family and then when we got back we went on YouNow and talked with the fans. Zach also posted a photo of us with the caption "I love her and she makes me the happiest person in the world. She is the reason for my smile and if you are true fans you will accept her"

Authors note: Hey guys I hope ya'll liked this chapter, make sure to comment your thoughts

Authors note: Hey guys I hope ya'll liked this chapter, make sure to comment your thoughts. I was supposed be to post this yesterday because I was bored but in a festive mood. Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a great day with your family and get awesome presents. Add me on Instagram at whydontwe_779. I hope you all have a good day/night xxx

- Stefania

(25 December 2017)