A night out

Stef's Pov

*skipped a few days*

It was Friday and my mum said that I could have the day off because it was the last day of term. I got up at 8, went into the shower and got dressed. I packed my bag and went to the hotel. I ordered the guy's room service and paid them so it wouldn't charge the boys. I have also had put a note to go with the food so they know who sent it. I then went up to Zach's room and watched some TV until the room service came in. The lady came in quietly and place it in the middle of the room. I thanked her and she left I then woke up Zach and gave him the food with the note. He opened the note and it said: "you treated me well for my birthday so tonight I will be treating you to dinner". He looked at me and kissed my cheek but said that I wasn't going to pay. We ate the food and I went to the boy's room while he got dressed. I knocked on the door to make the boys aware a girl was coming in. They said to come in and I went in to see them stuffing their faces but dressed. I laugh and Jack screams out "Steffy". They thanked me for the food and said that they wouldn't allow me to pay for tonight. Once they finished and Zach was dressed we headed out. The boys have done everything except the powerhouse museum because Corbyn was the only one who wanted to go. I said that I would go with him because I like that kind of stuff and it sounds awesome. So Corbyn and I went to the Powerhouse Museum and the rest of the boys went to Bondi Beach. The Powerhouse Museum was amazing and I learnt a lot. It was fun hanging out with Corbyn because we never really hang out one on one and we're not as close as I am from the other boys. As we got to know each other better we started treating each other like our cousins. Our family lives were really similar so we knew how our families would act in situations. We shared stories about our childhood and we both connected with the stories. We finished up at the Powerhouse Museum and went to the beach to meet up with the boys. We got to the beach and I asked Corbyn if he would wait outside the bathroom so I could get changed into my swimsuit. He nods his head and I went to the ladies bathroom, quickly got changed and got out. "That was fast," Corbyn said "well I don't like to take forever unlike most girls," I said and we both laughed. We walk around for a bit to try and find the boys and once we did, we decided to prank them. We bought 2 buckets and filled them up with water. We then head over to the boys who were tanning and we poured the water all over them. They saw us and I said "Corbyn run" we start running away from the guys but Corbyn got caught after a minute of running. I keep dodging them a Corbyn is cheering me on but I start losing my breath so I slow down a bit. Zach took it to his advantage and caught me. Hugging me than carrying me bridal style back to the boys. We all decide to go for a swim and I take off my clothes cause I had my bikini swimsuit on underneath. I could feel the boys staring when I took off my shorts but I ignored them. We all went swimming but I got really cold so I got out. I've never known why I get so cold whenever I'm in water (besides the shower) so I never stay in long. Zach notices my lips have changed into a blue/purple colour and asked if I was ok. I told him that it only happens when I get cold so I went over to our stuff and took out my towel. I wrapped myself and sat down in the sun so I could warm up. I watched the boys have a fun time and just started thinking about how my life was going. I knew these guys before they were a band but I was overpowered by depression, anxiety and stress. My life was such a mess before they became a band and now my life is amazing. I kept thinking to myself that "life can't ever be all bad or all good and eventually it all comes back to the middle" (see what I did there. Teen wolf reference, if you didn't know) Then I think about how much longer will I have until things get bad when I get interrupted by Jonah.

Jonah: Hey Stef, what you thinking about??

Stef: Life and why aren't you in the water with the rest of them??

Jonah: Firstly because Zach was worried about you and secondly because I wanted to know why you didn't have fun in the water with us and I wanted to chill with you for a bit.

Stef: I got out because for some reason I get too cold whenever I go in the water and you can tell by my lips changing colour.

Jonah: So thinking about life?? Anything you wanted to share. You don't have to if you don't want to.

I told him everything, how it started, how when they became a band most of it went away and some things I still deal with, that I wanted to end it but was too scared to hurt myself, how sometimes I cried myself to sleep and so on. I told him that I haven't told anyone but him. A few tears ran down my face and Jonah wiped away when the boys came back up.

Zach: Stef are you ok??

Stef: Yea, I had something in my eye and Jonah took it out

They dried off and we went to get lunch, Jonah whispered in my ear saying "you need to tell him" I said that I will before we go to dinner tonight.

Authors note: Hey guys I hope ya'll liked this chapter, make sure to comment your thoughts. Add me on Instagram at whydontwe_779. I hope you all have a good day/night xxx

- Stef

(20 November 2017)